It's a good mod pack.
It's okay.
Meh, not my cup of tea.
I don't like this mod pack at all.
I haven't tried the Epyk Pack.

Novellum

Quote from: Epyk on February 11, 2015, 10:48:40 AM
Quote from: Feniks on February 11, 2015, 09:14:46 AM
Is there any way in this mod pack to make hyperwave?

Unfortunately, no.  :(
I thought you could make Hyperweave from the cyberneticsStorm Mod?

Epyk

Quote from: Novellum on February 11, 2015, 12:38:03 PM
Quote from: Epyk on February 11, 2015, 10:48:40 AM
Quote from: Feniks on February 11, 2015, 09:14:46 AM
Is there any way in this mod pack to make hyperwave?

Unfortunately, no.  :(
I thought you could make Hyperweave from the cyberneticsStorm Mod?

I'll have to check to make sure, would be embarrassing if that's a feature I didn't know about.  :-[
Click picture for Epyk Pack!
Try Epokalypse!

Zandor

Yes you can make hyperweave with this mod, its a yellow crafting bench, that uses devilstrand, and you can make syththread too with cloth.

Epyk I have tried to use it with this mod but it starts off fine but when you load a save game it black screens and messes up your game.

I saw in the edb thread that other people are having the same problem so I was hoping the two of you could work something out since you have some of the other mods from him/her/them
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=9000.75

Epyk

UPDATE!

2.12.15 Epyk Pack 1.18.t
- Added Darkness!
- Added Horrors!
- Added ShapedCharge!
- Added CaveWorld flora!

I have decided the Epyk Pack has reached a soft-cap for mods. No more mods will be added unless there's an extreme favor for a mod.

You may wonder why the Epyk Pack is chock-full of mods.
Every mod in the Epyk Pack is carefully chosen and prepared in such a way that each mod just works together smoothly.
I made the Epyk Pack in mind of a brand new game experience that is vastly different from the vanilla, a quick entrance into the modded RimWorld with a WOW.
Mods also come and go and the Epyk Pack's high number of mods ensure the long life of it's existence. This keeps the mod pack alive through every Rimworld update to come!
Try Epokalypse!

elStrages

Be prepared for alpha 9 everything will be broken! EVERYTHING.

Epyk

Quote from: elStrages on February 12, 2015, 04:57:38 AM
Be prepared for alpha 9 everything will be broken! EVERYTHING.

Yup. Epyk Pack will not get an alpha 9 release until at least 60% of the current mods are updated.

Which will indeed take time and if for any unfortunate reason most mods are unable to get an update, then the Epyk Pack will be re-built from the ground up with released Alpha 9 mods.
Try Epokalypse!

Zandor

Cant wait but sad that its closed off. EdB Scenarios mod would have really made this mod more alive and I cant get it to work with this mod pack.

Epyk

Quote from: Zandor on February 12, 2015, 06:43:29 AM
Cant wait but sad that its closed off. EdB Scenarios mod would have really made this mod more alive and I cant get it to work with this mod pack.

Unfortunately EdB Scenarios won't play nice with the Epyk Pack.   >:(
Although a great mod, I'll leave EdB Scenarios out of the mod list.
Try Epokalypse!

Viceroy

Wow cool that you added both my mods to Epyk Pack. I feel honoured, especially since they are my first tries. :D
Dog goes moo!

Tericc

Keep an eye out for the horrors mod in your pack, the creator has a lot brewing under the couch and probably see a lot of changes coming from it.

Morkon

I really enjoy Rimworld with your Mod-Pack! It adds so much to the game. I like every single mod but Cybernetics Storm which seems a little bit too over powered.

Unfortunately I have to report a bug:
In my version (1.12s) it is not possible to use gold as a material for crafting (melee weapons, sculptures). I can add the bill but it won't be completed. Every other material is fine.

Epyk

Quote from: Morkon on February 12, 2015, 10:14:49 AM
I really enjoy Rimworld with your Mod-Pack! It adds so much to the game. I like every single mod but Cybernetics Storm which seems a little bit too over powered.

Unfortunately I have to report a bug:
In my version (1.12s) it is not possible to use gold as a material for crafting (melee weapons, sculptures). I can add the bill but it won't be completed. Every other material is fine.
Happy to hear you're enjoying the Epyk Pack!

Can you tell me what aspect of CyberneticsStorm is overpowered? I been meaning to adjust some of the things myself a bit, but I been lazy. :P User input is important and I'll do that next update with help with your feedback. Complex information isn't necessary, you can just say for example, "This gun/implant/turret does too much damage." or " This gun/implant/turret is too easy to make." should do the trick.

Also give elStrages some feedback on the CyberneticsStorm thread for balance, I'm sure he'd love the feedback!
Try Epokalypse!

Rudolph

Joining in with the people that cannot get this to work, it only ends in a white screen. Done it twice now on a clean Rimworld install(0.8.671 rev23427), and it works fine up until the point I replace ModsConfig. Without it Rimworld starts nicely. Clicking Mods in main menu results in another crash tho might not to work without the new ModsConfig file?

Fairly certain I've followed the instructions correctly, isn't exactly rocket-science, and since others are reporting it perhaps it would be a good idea for people to list hardware/OS to look for common denominators?

Epyk

Quote from: Rudolph on February 12, 2015, 11:33:38 AM
Joining in with the people that cannot get this to work, it only ends in a white screen. Done it twice now on a clean Rimworld install(0.8.671 rev23427), and it works fine up until the point I replace ModsConfig. Without it Rimworld starts nicely. Clicking Mods in main menu results in another crash tho might not to work without the new ModsConfig file?

Fairly certain I've followed the instructions correctly, isn't exactly rocket-science, and since others are reporting it perhaps it would be a good idea for people to list hardware/OS to look for common denominators?

Send me a PM and I'll help you out with your problems.
Try Epokalypse!

Feniks

You should add your official twitter link @EpykPack to main post it will be much easier checking for updates etc for quite a few people.