Call for public testers! (closed)

Started by Tynan, February 03, 2015, 11:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tommytom

Sign me up please. I'd love to help improve this great game. Thanks.

MyNameIsSpyder

I'd like to, but used two separate emails.

ItchyFlea

Everyone whose email address was actually listed as having bought the game has been added as a tester. Please go over to the public tester forum, read the entire "read me first" thread (lots of people skip this and it gets embarrassing), and grab the game.

The call is still open to additional people.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

milon

Quote from: MyNameIsSpyder on February 14, 2015, 05:12:26 PM
I'd like to, but used two separate emails.

Just change your forum email to match your Send Owl email. Post again when you're all set!  :)

MrX

sign me up i would like to heip

dareddevil7

Quote from: ItchyFlea on February 14, 2015, 11:51:35 PM
Everyone whose email address was actually listed as having bought the game has been added as a tester. Please go over to the public tester forum, read the entire "read me first" thread (lots of people skip this and it gets embarrassing), and grab the game.

where would i find this place?

Crystalline Cat

Coenmcj

Quote from: dareddevil7 on February 15, 2015, 03:30:18 PM

The forum is only open to those that are currently testers, so when/if you are accepted as a public tester, you will have access to said forums and the read me thread. :)
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

moneypoww

I indeed would, i even have a spare week off of work, so this would be ideal for you lot

dareddevil7

Quote from: Coenmcj on February 15, 2015, 03:41:46 PM

The forum is only open to those that are currently testers, so when/if you are accepted as a public tester, you will have access to said forums and the read me thread. :)
in that case may i become a tester?

TheSilencedScream

Quote from: dareddevil7 on February 15, 2015, 03:46:19 PM

As long as you purchased a copy of the game using the same email that's registered to your account, Tynan/Itchy/someone will come through (likely in the next day or so) and bump you up to Public Tester.
Quote from: Topper on August 31, 2015, 03:33:25 AM
is the sledgehammer compatible with the romance mod?
Only in Rimworld.

dareddevil7

Quote from: TheSilencedScream on February 15, 2015, 04:31:28 PM
Quote from: dareddevil7 on February 15, 2015, 03:46:19 PM

As long as you purchased a copy of the game using the same email that's registered to your account, Tynan/Itchy/someone will come through (likely in the next day or so) and bump you up to Public Tester.
it kinda explains why some mod makers say that they have the alpha 9 port ready

Kagemusha

I am ready, willing, and able for this assignment.
Sign me up.

ItchyFlea

All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

karlnp

I'd love to help out. I'm a professional software developer, formerly of the games industry, and I've helped in numerous QA cycles for games - most recently, unofficially for Darkest Dungeon's pre-Early Access push.