What ever happened to CB elite the creator of project haloverse

Started by shadowgod3211, August 03, 2016, 07:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowgod3211

hey um i like some answers on what happened to CB elite I can't seem to access (click) onto his account i got a PM from him about last year and i never replied back cause i was too busy and then just about last month i got surgery done on my jaw to remove 5 teeth 4 wisdom teeth and 1 infected moler

so if anyone knows what happened to CB elite PLEASE PPPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE Let me know

Juan el Demgrafo

As far as we can tell, he was kidnapped by the Illuminati. I happens surprisingly often.
240 hours on Steam of this 2017-7-23.

Quote from: Shurp on July 29, 2016, 06:30:22 PM
...tell her to go stand in the corner of her bedroom, and beat her when she tires of it.

I really need to finish researching beer.

Naeem

Quote from: Juan el Demgrafo on August 03, 2016, 10:40:56 PM
As far as we can tell, he was kidnapped by the Illuminati. I happens surprisingly often.
Jeez man seriously? He was?

milon

Pro Tip: General Discussion is for RimWorld topics.  Off-Topic is for everything else.  ;)

Thread moved

Coenmcj

Aye, we don't don't know. Getting "Kidnapped by the illuminati" has just become what we use to reference them mysteriously dissapearing with no trace. ;) Good luck though!
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

A Friend

I remember reading something about him being busy with real life stuff.
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

milon