I'd like to offer my art services

Started by Clayton, August 30, 2014, 10:56:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clayton

I don't have the sense of direction to really put forth a mod of my own, so I'd like to offer my art services to anyone who'd take them.

I enjoy doing art for this game, so I'd be more than happy to help with anything. I don't have any real samples to show right now (cept' for some firearm sprites if you'd like to see them), but hit me up and we can talk about what you'd like me to do.

Cheers

superpirson

Wow, that's a generous offer!
What's your experience? Would you be like a student or a master?
would you be interested in joining a mod team, or would you want to do freelance work?
specs: mid2009 MBP OSX 10.9.3 NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB

Clayton

I've done different kinds of texture art for games all the way from Skyrim and Mount and Blade to Starbound and Running With Rifles. Unfortunately, I've never built a resume or portfolio so I don't have much to show for except for the other thread I posted her showing off some weapon sprite work.

I'd like to be on a mod team, but anything works, really :) I just want to start building an actual portfolio, and everything helps.

superpirson

Quote from: Clayton on September 04, 2014, 08:11:24 PM
I've done different kinds of texture art for games all the way from Skyrim and Mount and Blade to Starbound and Running With Rifles. Unfortunately, I've never built a resume or portfolio so I don't have much to show for except for the other thread I posted her showing off some weapon sprite work.

I'd like to be on a mod team, but anything works, really :) I just want to start building an actual portfolio, and everything helps.
wow. While I am not sure my mod is exactly prestigious, I would love help, especially from someone with some knowledge of art.

Would you be interested in joining the team for my mod, Trap Pack? Right now it's just somz and I, and we are both learning by the seat of our pants. (well, somz is learning, I sorta gave up and moved over to 3D)
If you're willing, we would love to try to learn a bit from you as well!

http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=3997.0

I'll pm you with more details.
specs: mid2009 MBP OSX 10.9.3 NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB