Map Won't Load

Started by jupiterb, May 19, 2016, 03:12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jupiterb

I need some help with my modded Rimworld  :(
My game opens fine and I can start a new colony, but when I try to load a game, it won't work.  The game tells me there has been an error loading my map, and to check the error log for more details.
I'm not knowledgeable enough to figure out what is causing the errors from looking at the logs, unfortunately.
I've also noticed that, even though I have the Hospitality mod, it's not functioning in game.
I'm attaching the error log here, as well as the output log.
My mod load order is as follows:
Core
Community Core Library v0.13.2
Community Core Library - Vanilla Tweaks
EdB Mod Order
Hospitality 1.11c
Extended Prosthetics and Organ Engineering
LT-A Dog Said
CorePanda v13.2
Additional Joy Objects v3.20
RimPharma v2.21
Soda Brewing v1.70
Zen Garden v1.30
Vegetable Garden
Doh's Easy Agronomy
(ADD-ON) Soda Garden
Traits-Experimental
FishIndustry V13.0
RT Fuse
Stonecutting Tweak v1.02
ED-Embrasures
Extra Floors v1.15
Glass_N_Lights-13a.3
Modular Tables v1.48
Rimsenal - Rimhair
xeva - Rimhair

I hope this is enough info for somebody to help me out!  I just want to play  :'(

ETA: I tried disabling all the mods except CCL, CCL Tweaks and EdB Mod Order and I'm still having the same problem on a clean save, with a clean config file.

ETA2: I think the problem is with the newest version of CCL.  I can load my game now, but only after rolling back CCL to the previous version!  So, this problem is solved for me but I'm going to leave all the info because this is still a mod bug.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

milon

Which version of CCL did you roll back to?  It would be good to know, in case anyone else has this problem.

Yes, this is a bug in CCL v0.13.2, it is fixed in v0.13.2.1
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.