[Request]Droppod-MOD

Started by daevilb, September 19, 2016, 04:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daevilb

hope i am not posting this in the wrong place, but i hopped on this game on kickstarter and its just a blast to play, especially with the mods that keep the playability up, i have a request tho for my gameplay style.

i often play on very hard settings and i usually get put down quite fast and hard and then i just restart the game all over again, thats normal right? :)

BUT... what if there was this liiiiiitle mod.. that just adds a + sign in the top corner of the screen that if pressed shoots down ONE extra survivor.

Please anyone?  :o

Mr.Cross

You dont technically need this, if you go into the dev menu you can place a single colonist with *place pawn near* or something similar to that.
Claims to know most things.

sulusdacor

another option would be to use the mod edb prepare carefully and just make how many starting colonist you want ;)

daevilb

Quote from: sulusdacor on September 20, 2016, 02:18:34 AM
another option would be to use the mod edb prepare carefully and just make how many starting colonist you want ;)

yeah the debug-mode and edb prepare are options, but not fun for me :)

One thing maybe is to have several options on the comms console to send out a distress-call or something and there is a random happening if you do, either some colonists pod-down or a raid :)