[MOD] (Alpha 3F) E-Furniture (v.4.00)

Started by Evul, February 26, 2014, 12:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evul

Sweet i take a look at it as se if I can make something interesting with them :)

StorymasterQ

Shouldn't pool tables be green? Or maybe selectable like carpets?
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Evul

Normalt they are green but I've seen other colors on then to. It's a flavor thing ^^

Kirid

Heh I didnt even notice, I'm colorblind, I've been staring at the green one in my basement, then editing that red one, I'll make one that isnt from google.
You can't rollerskate in a muffalo herd

StorymasterQ

Quote from: Evul on March 12, 2014, 09:07:02 PM
Normalt they are green but I've seen other colors on then to. It's a flavor thing ^^
So, like carpets?

Quote from: Kirid on March 12, 2014, 09:15:17 PM
Heh I didnt even notice, I'm colorblind, I've been staring at the green one in my basement, then editing that red one, I'll make one that isnt from google.
:D
Ah, do you have the red/green colorblind, then? One of the most common, I hear. I wonder, how do you (or do you even) drive?
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

Evul

Like carpets I think ^^

And I don't think driving is the problem I think stopping is :P

Kirid

heh, I can see red and green fine, its complex, but I dont see shades of anything well, all the colors blend together/seem the same, my biggest problem is not seeing ugly marks on my textures.
Carpet being said.. I'm working on a floor rug now.

QuoteShouldn't pool tables be green? Or maybe selectable like carpets?
What do you mean selectable like carpets?

ousire

Quote from: Kirid on March 12, 2014, 09:42:23 PM
heh, I can see red and green fine, its complex, but I dont see shades of anything well, all the colors blend together/seem the same, my biggest problem is not seeing ugly marks on my textures.

I believe he meant selectable like how the carpet comes in different colors. So perhaps a red pool table and a green pool table

StorymasterQ

Quote from: ousire on March 12, 2014, 09:51:17 PM
Quote from: Kirid on March 12, 2014, 09:42:23 PM

I believe he meant selectable like how the carpet comes in different colors. So perhaps a red pool table and a green pool table
Yes.
But then I realize that's probably a lot of items if the only difference is color. Maybe someday we can choose a color when selecting the item. So only one Carpet, but when selecting the icon to build it, we can choose which color we want.

Kirid

I'm making a one that looks closer to the existing furniture. It will be a flat color like the rest of the game so I'll make 2 versions and we can choose then.
I've just been churning out whatever furniture things I can thing of and getting them into mod form. Rather sloppy on coding and texture ends, but cleanable.

Zadian

I'm having a problem where stuff is behind the menu in the bottom right. Anyone know how to fix this?

Evul

Do you have more mods and what's your screen res?

Evul

First of i what to welcome Kirid to the team! And secondly i just made version 3.00 compatible with alpha 3. When alpha 3 is released we will also release allot of new cool things! :)

Psyckosama

Evul