Collapse your way to the cure!

Started by Sola, December 10, 2016, 01:01:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sola

I saw a pack of deer, hunted them, and got overrun when they went all "Buck's Revenge" on me.  One dies, four are "in need of rescue".

So, for funsies, I decide to watch them bleed out.  Seriously, guys.  You lost to deer.  You earned this.  This is where it gets interesting.

After a while, they collapse due to exhaustion.  Then, one by one, they start getting back up and walking again.  It was like nothing ever happened, then I went back to killing those deer out of spite.  Afterwards, I quit the game, because it seemed like that really shouldn't have happened.

Is this intentional?  If so, could there be a command to force a colonist to sleep where they are, rather than waiting for them to become too tired to move?  "nobody's coming for me.  I'd better use my shirt as a tourniquet and get ready to take a nap out here."
Two tiers of construction jobs.  One for expensive/quality items, and one for walls/floors/etc.

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=28669.0

faltonico

I think this is new to A16, getting back up has never happened to me in A15, I might be wrong though.
And to force them to sleep, there would probably be something in development mode, don't know which one sry -_-'

NikodeemusA

No this is possible in A15, I've had this happen several times on easier difficulties, I've come to a conclusion that on anything easier than rough this can happen.