[Mod Request] Help me make my city gorgeous!

Started by Malachi_Draven, April 22, 2016, 03:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malachi_Draven

So, I'm building a big, spacious, beautiful city. It's complete with a cafe, a bar, even a sweets shop! There's also a zen garden, lovely guest housing, a fountain courtyard, etc. It's looking pretty nice so far, but I think it can look nicer! So, here's what I'd love to see somebody create:

• Lawns - A 1x1 floor tile that should take like 1 wood to make.
  • More Flowers - The vanilla choices of Red, Yellow, or Rainbow just aren't enough. Somebody please make some blue/teal plants for pots!
  • Flowers Without Pots - Let me just plant some flowers in the ground. Currently, the Grow Zone method doesn't work because my colonists keep harvesting them! Gah!
  • Fences - I need my stereotypical white picket fence.
  • New Materials!! - I desperately want new materials/textures to use for Walls and Floors. I've got some mods that add new metals and I can craft furniture with those new metals, but I haven't seen anything that lets me add new walls or floors. I really, really want Obsidian or Onyx in the game. Slate is fine, but it's not quite dark enough. Also, in addition to the existing Jade, I'd love to see Ruby, Sapphire, and Diamond.

Jakub k.