Quick Button to Show Roofs as long as depressed

Started by Skar78, November 11, 2013, 03:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skar78

Hi,

It is rather difficult to check if an semi-open area, for example the entrance of a base build into the mountain, has a roof or not.

Would love a button that i can press and it only shows the roofs as long its depressed.

Best Regards,
Skar

BlazingAngel665

ShadowDragon8685

Raiders must die!

IncRaven

I fourth this, It would be very helpful if you are playing a solar panel under a cliff side without knowing it.

Leird

In the next version you'll have to build roofs if you want a roof build it, so you'll be in charge of what has a roof and what hasn't got one.

Vetack

I would love to see just a simple roof with pole supports so I can cover my sun lamps during rainstorms. They constantly short out and cause a quick fire. I love them though because it allows for continuous growth at night.

Evul

ShadowDragon8685

Quote from: Vetack on November 11, 2013, 03:29:15 PMI would love to see just a simple roof with pole supports so I can cover my sun lamps during rainstorms. They constantly short out and cause a quick fire. I love them though because it allows for continuous growth at night.

Just build a shed around them and your farm/hydroponics table. All plants care about is that they're sufficiently lit, and, if it's a farm, that they have the right kind of soil. You can hydroponic farm down under the mountain if you want to.
Raiders must die!

Sliverine

I think this a rather nifty feature.

What I REALLY think wld be nice is a way to remove roofs in a nice and clean manner other than letting them collapse.

todofwar

Quote from: Sliverine on November 12, 2013, 07:09:14 AM
I think this a rather nifty feature.

What I REALLY think wld be nice is a way to remove roofs in a nice and clean manner other than letting them collapse.

This, OMG this. Many times I've wanted to demolish a building but then I'm left with all this rubble everywhere.