Damn, I'm really missing Seraphites. :(

beeeboop

Ruisuki

Kori

Too bad they aren't updated anymore. :(

Ruisuki

Quote from: Kori on February 19, 2018, 06:06:16 PM
Too bad they aren't updated anymore. :(
Found razzle dazzle to be updated to b18 at least. Its kept up to date by bar0th, but not sure how it runs or whether its incompatible with things like psychology, try it out
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1222191290

beeeboop

Ruisuki

Np i havent tried it yet myself (still adding some QOL) be sure to tell me how it is if you get the chance.

Simstu

Hi, I found a problem. I'm still playing on A17 and when the mode is loaded, colonists from ,,work tab'' just disappear. I don't know anything about modding. It might be some mod collision I really don't know. Could you help me?

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: Simstu on February 25, 2018, 05:04:06 PM
Hi, I found a problem. I'm still playing on A17 and when the mode is loaded, colonists from ,,work tab'' just disappear. I don't know anything about modding. It might be some mod collision I really don't know. Could you help me?

Just so you know the OP hasn't logged into Ludeon forums in over half a year. Maybe someone else that still plays on A17 can, but being honest I don't think your chances are too great. You could try to message/add the author on Steam, but I've been trying to do that for a bit now. Just being honest with your situation. :-\

Simstu

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on February 25, 2018, 05:55:34 PM
Quote from: Simstu on February 25, 2018, 05:04:06 PM

Just so you know the OP hasn't logged into Ludeon forums in over half a year. Maybe someone else that still plays on A17 can, but being honest I don't think your chances are too great. You could try to message/add the author on Steam, but I've been trying to do that for a bit now. Just being honest with your situation. :-\

Thanks man, I wasn't really waiting an answer, since I know, that most of the people plays B18 now, but hey, I could be lucky sometime. :D Better to try, then do nothing.

wwWraith

Simstu, the common way to find out which mod is causing conflicts is bisection: disable half of the mods and try, if there are still issue then disable half of the left again, if not - enable half of the disabled, continue until you'll narrow it down to only 1 mod.

But there is other possibility. Razzle Dazzle adds a new WorkType (Perform), such mods shouldn't be added to existing saves, you have to start a new game if you want to use it.
Think about it. Think around it. Perhaps you'll get some new good idea even if it would be completely different from my words.

Ruisuki

Has anyone that has tried razzle dazzle b18 by bar0th confirmed that it shouldnt be added on an existing save?

Harry_Dicks

When these new work types are added, aren't they picked up if you have Fluffy's WorkTab? Or is that only if they are a new work type under an already existing category, such as crafting, research, etc.?

Because I have seen mods that add a whole new category, and I'm wondering if it is only them that you can't pick up mid game.

Quote from: Ruisuki on February 26, 2018, 02:24:24 AM
Has anyone that has tried razzle dazzle b18 by bar0th confirmed that it shouldnt be added on an existing save?
Ruisuki, you can always try this, if you remember like I said before: just make a backup of your game, and you can always try to install a new mod mid game if you want. I think the only issue is that people's game might not be able to see the new work type added in for setting up a pawn's work priorities. But you can just add the mod, see if they are there and they work for you, and if they do then you have a new working mod to play with! If not, then you can disable it :)

Plus, I think these mods are awesome enough that it would warrant me starting a new game to try them out. Or at least try with a backup save game, because I think your current save might mean a lot to you, and you don't want to start a new game yet, so make sure you will always have backups! ;)

Canute

It was an issue with old worktab releases (pre A18), that new worktypes could cause trouble after installing them.
But after you adjust them, it should worked, but nothing known about something with the current B18 version of WorkTab.

Harry_Dicks

I remember a few months back when I was adding in new mods in the middle of a save. If they added in a new work type, under say crafting, then when I would "expand" crafting to see all of it's sub-jobs (via WorkTab mod), then I would see I would have a new "blank" or "3" in the new sub-job slot that was just added.

I could always tell when a new one was added, because with WorkTab, if the sub-jobs in a category do not have a uniform priority for a pawn, you will get a little "clock" symbol (I think that's what it is) on that priority box, letting you know that there are mixed priorities of sub-jobs in a given category for a given pawn.

But like I said before, I'm not sure if you can add in whole new categories or not, maybe it's only sub-jobs. But it's always worth a shot, what do you have to lose, a few minutes of time, versus getting an awesome new mod? :)