Not enough silver? what?

Started by apljee, April 26, 2014, 01:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

apljee

I want to trade with people, and send gifts to other colonies, but apparently the game doesn't want me to do this. This is the only save it happens on, and I have over 4000 silver to trade.
image:

daft73

Is your silver accessible via Orbital Trade Beacon..if not that may be your problem. Not 100% sure, I've yet to trade like such with the tribes, but that is how it works with tradeships.

Geeves

It's the same for trading towards Tribes. You need your silver available to an Orbital Trade Beacon.
Personally I've got my stockpiles on an Orbital Trade Beacons, making sure to have some space around them for the trade ships to drop their goods.
You know it is bedtime when you open a file called GeneralEffecters.xml and the first 2 words you notice are: Butcher and Children.
==============
Learning to program is easy. Learning to put what is in your mind into programming code, now that is the hard part.

daft73

Quote from: Geeves on April 26, 2014, 02:31:11 PM
It's the same for trading towards Tribes. You need your silver available to an Orbital Trade Beacon.
Personally I've got my stockpiles on an Orbital Trade Beacons, making sure to have some space around them for the trade ships to drop their goods.
Yup it's a good set up indeed.