[A17/B18] Orbital Hubs United - Dropships 1.2 (14.02.2018)

Started by Cpt.Ohu, April 23, 2017, 03:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phas

This fork makes the ship drop at edge location always. Hopefully. Theorically.

USE WITH CARE! I don't really understand Cpt.Ohu's code. So this is probably bugged as hell.

https://github.com/riccardocagnasso/OHU-Dropships

pyromaniacal13

Hey, I have a problem. I'm using the B18 version, and I just used my dropship to assault an item stash. Instead of the ship landing and everyone getting out, everyone just came in from the edge of the map, and my ship and its cargo of food disappeared. When it was time to head out again, my people just walked out like normal, as if I hadn't taken a dropship out. What did I do wrong, and how do I fix it? Thanks!

Canute

QuoteHey, I have a problem
Yep, you problem are, you posted here before you read the last few pages at last.

Yes this is a common problem, land before and then move in to attack or try out the version from phas, one posting before your's.

pyromaniacal13

Oops. I tried using the previous and next buttons, but that changed the entire thread, and I just saw the page selection buttons. That's my fault.

phas

Quote from: Canute on April 04, 2018, 05:02:47 AM
Yep, you problem are, you posted here before you read the last few pages at last.

Yes this is a common problem, land before and then move in to attack or try out the version from phas, one posting before your's.

Just don't blame me when your computer explodes in a big ball of plasma

KAcidi

Quote from: phas on April 05, 2018, 09:33:00 AM
Quote from: Canute on April 04, 2018, 05:02:47 AM

Just don't blame me when your computer explodes in a big ball of plasma

After you "patch" i cant set home place for ships. All game just freezing.
But, it make ships usable. Thx man!

phas

Still better than the computer exploding in a big ball of plasma.

Maik_6

Hello, tell me please how to change the cargo hold and the tank. I change the values ​​in CompProperties_Ship.cs, but in the game everything remains as before. Or someone can tell?

trapbuilder2

Hello, I am having an issue where when I try to get the colonists to load everything back into the ship for the return trip, they seem to completely ignore it and do other things, even just wandering around if there is nothing else to do. This is an issue as my people are slowly starving and I dont want to leave without all the loot I left for in the first place.

randy

get a stockpile going everything works if you set up a stockpile

trapbuilder2

Quote from: randy on May 09, 2018, 06:48:50 AM

That's the problem, everything is already in a stockpile. They are just wandering around starving to death rather than loading the ship.

randy

Quote from: trapbuilder2 on May 09, 2018, 12:25:09 PM

That's the problem, everything is already in a stockpile. They are just wandering around starving to death rather than loading the ship.

debug and load stuff instantly?

trapbuilder2

Quote from: randy on May 09, 2018, 06:25:47 PM
Quote from: trapbuilder2 on May 09, 2018, 12:25:09 PM

debug and load stuff instantly?

I dislike using the console, I have a hard time stopping myself from cheating. I ended up just leaving without the loot to stop everyone from starving/

kornpat_2002

How to find an aircraft's guns?

And when I'm selecting what to load, The Reset/Accept/Cancel kinda overlapped with other text
I don't know how to attach image, It would be nice if you teach me how  :'(

sumghai

Quote from: phas on March 28, 2018, 03:48:35 PM
This fork makes the ship drop at edge location always. Hopefully. Theorically.

USE WITH CARE! I don't really understand Cpt.Ohu's code. So this is probably bugged as hell.

https://github.com/riccardocagnasso/OHU-Dropships

Based on some cursory testing, I've found that your fork of the mod sometimes causes the dropship (and the colonists aboard) to be completely despawned from the game.

I ultimately reverted back to Cpt.Ohu's original version, and whenever I take a dropship to attack a hostile settlement/outpost, I chose to manually land at the edge rather than assault the settlement directly.

Quote from: kornpat_2002 on May 12, 2018, 11:43:28 AMAnd when I'm selecting what to load, The Reset/Accept/Cancel kinda overlapped with other text
I don't know how to attach image, It would be nice if you teach me how  :'(

The forums has a file attachment feature on the Post Reply page, but usually it's better to upload images to an external hosting site like Imgur first, and then reference the remote image URL it in your post.

Since I've experienced the same problem you're describing, I'm posting this screenshot here:

Essentially, it looks like a GUI draw error where the inventory list overflows and gets drawn over the buttons at the bottom.

By the way, Cpt. Ohu, I'd like to request the ability to name and rename individual dropships, since I'm not fond of the autogenerated names like "Orange Bastion".