[B18] Let's Trade!

Started by EarthyTurtle, March 31, 2018, 04:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EarthyTurtle

An entire rimworld and only 4 types of traders?! What heresy is this?
Let's Trade! adds more trader variety to Rimworld. 30 new traders will be added to your play with the capacity to buy and sell every known item in the game (within reason, the rarer the item the harder it is to come across in trade). Let's Trade's main purpose is to try to include content from other mods as trade-able items without patching them in.

So who's trading?

• Agricultural Traders - We had them way back when, now we get to have them again. Straight from the farmlands they trade in most known edible plants.
  • Butchers - The agricultural trader's twisted sister. If there's a special type of meat you've always wanted to try, chances are they have it on the menu.
  • Medical Traders - 000 what's your emergency? You need meds and stat! The docs and nurses will sort you out with all your hospital needs.
  • "Pharmaceutical" Traders - Lemme hear you say Yayo! Heyo!
  • Archeologists - To continue our pursuit to uncover the secrets of our past and the knowledge of our future.
  • Scrap Traders - Your run of the mill scrap dealer. One man's junk is another man's treasure.
.. and many, many more!
Full list can be found here (spoilers)

Screenshots:
Scrap Trader
Textiles Trader

Download here:
B18 - Let's Trade! v1.5.1 (Current)

Compatibility:

• Placeable anywhere in your modlist.
  • Is perfectly safe to install into existing save files, plug'n'play.
  • Is safe to remove from save files, as long as there isn't a modded trader active in any of your saves.
  • Should be compatible with all known mods, and includes modded content as long as it is using vanilla categories, tags or defs.
  • Lemme know if any problems pop up. :)

Translations available for 25 languages in Rimworld.
- Spanish translation thanks to mora145!

*Currently Spanish Latin and Brazilian Portuguese remain untranslated and welcome input from anyone willing to reliably translate this mod into them.*

I cannot guarantee the accuracy of languages translated by myself. I am not fluent enough in other languages to accurately use words or correctly structure grammar. If you find errors or poor construction that you believe you can fix please contact me on the RimWorld Discord, Ludeon Forums or in the translations section of this mod.

"Variety is the variety of life!" - true story.

Author: EarthyTurtle
Steam Link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1344181821
License: 'I Like Rock' is under the creative commons license. Cite, learn and use aspects from this mod, credit optional but appreciated ;) . Please do not outright copy this mod and/or re-upload without my consent.

EarthyTurtle

Just updated Let's Trade!
Now includes 30 new traders, more orbital than caravan due to bugs occurring as a result of too many caravan options.

- There are now translations for 25 languages in Rimworld. I do not have Spanish Latin or Portuguese Brazilian translation options. Many of the translations however are very poorly google translated, I would welcome any help properly translating Let's Trade.
Mora145 has helped with a proper Spanish translation, cheers for that!