RimWorld change log

Started by Tynan, May 02, 2014, 01:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pale Peril

QuoteMay 1
Various bug fixes.
Colonists now benefit from chairs at work benches.

Q: Does this work from the center of the bench? (The anchor point?) Applies also to the left and right of that point? (For those of us that tend place seating at benches for dining in the early game.)

# # #
   O  <--
Orchestrating Villainy by Stealing Your Precious Ch'i... One Entry at a Time.

Boboid

Quote from: Shinzy on May 01, 2015, 05:09:43 AM
Quote from: Boboid on May 01, 2015, 12:31:58 AM
Oh god that's horrific, it looks like someone dumped acid over that poor ram's head.
Shinzy WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?

Just shears I swear! ..coated in acid for better cuttage?
psshh, and it's already growing back
and I'm telling you! it's really, really itchy under the helmet

Poor -delicious- battered ram.
Take solace in the knowledge that when you invariably die of your hair regime that you'll be made into something delicious involving potatoes.
A prison yard is certainly a slightly more elegant solution to Cabin Fever than mine...

I just chop their legs off... legless prisoners don't suffer cabin fever

Coenmcj

Quote from: Boboid on May 02, 2015, 12:08:19 AM
Quote from: Shinzy on May 01, 2015, 05:09:43 AM
Quote from: Boboid on May 01, 2015, 12:31:58 AM
Oh god that's horrific, it looks like someone dumped acid over that poor ram's head.
Shinzy WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?

Just shears I swear! ..coated in acid for better cuttage?
psshh, and it's already growing back
and I'm telling you! it's really, really itchy under the helmet

Poor -delicious- battered ram.
Take solace in the knowledge that when you invariably die of your hair regime that you'll be made into something delicious involving potatoes.
Yes... with a strawberry sauce just for that little bit of flavour I mean what?.. we're not eating you Shinzy?  ::) why would you ever think that?
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Evelyn

Pls no bully the Shinzy.

Matthiasagreen

Quote from: Pale Peril on May 01, 2015, 09:35:52 PM
QuoteMay 1
Various bug fixes.
Colonists now benefit from chairs at work benches.

Q: Does this work from the center of the bench? (The anchor point?) Applies also to the left and right of that point? (For those of us that tend place seating at benches for dining in the early game.)

# # #
   O  <--

Actually, Tynan is doing away with eating at crafting tables..

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=12522.msg128905#msg128905
Hi, my name is Matthias and I am a Rimworld Addict. It has been five seconds since my last fix...

TLHeart

yea, colonists will now pack a lunch for that long hunting trip, or any other trip.... now the question is, how upset will they be eating that meal off the ground?

REMworlder

QuoteIt's now possible to hold doors open. Autodoors will remote open/close, while simple doors will be left open when a colonist passes. Enemies and animals can pass through held-open doors, and anyone can shoot through held-open doors.
!!

Boboid

Quote from: REMworlder on May 04, 2015, 08:00:55 PM
QuoteIt's now possible to hold doors open. Autodoors will remote open/close, while simple doors will be left open when a colonist passes. Enemies and animals can pass through held-open doors, and anyone can shoot through held-open doors.
!!

Hm.. very cool. Lots of new base designs will spring up as a result.
A prison yard is certainly a slightly more elegant solution to Cabin Fever than mine...

skullywag

So how do we close said left open doors....flicking?....please no....
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Boboid

Heh.. Can you imagine being the colony's designated door-closer?

That's a job that'd drive pretty much anyone mad.

Darth Fool

Most likely, it would be more accurate to say that when a colonist passes through a simple door, he will leave it in the designated open/closed state, whereas with automatic doors, if powered, they will immediately change state.

amul

QuoteReworked wolfpack event and applies it to all biomes. Wolves will arrive, stalk around looking for non-animal prey for several days (not passing doors), then leave.

This makes me ecstatic.

skullywag

RimWolves, accustomed to human meat so much they ignore animals in favour of finding a tasty human....me likes.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

TLHeart

a pack of wolves, now that will be an event that can't be ignored, unless you have walled yourself in, and the auto turrets kill them all.

Ketzal

Quote from: skullywag on May 06, 2015, 03:40:17 AM
RimWolves, accustomed to human meat so much they ignore animals in favour of finding a tasty human....me likes.

As long as they "finish" the job.  Berserk animals maim till unconscious and then move on to next prey.  Wolves should devour.