Started by Tynan, May 02, 2014, 01:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adamiks

Quote from: milon on May 22, 2015, 02:00:52 PM
Quote from: changelog
May 22
Lots of bugfixes.

!!

Oh yea! Bugfixes! The best in Alpha 11 ::)

Seriously? ;D

Panzer

The uninitiated dont know what it means  ::) (rather, what it could mean)

TLHeart

bug fixes, bug fixes, yea yea yea..... bring on alpha 11, I want to here all the crying about killing automated kill boxes....

Boboid

Quote from: Ykara on May 21, 2015, 01:33:24 AM
QuoteCleanup and refactor of HediffDefs and related code.
._.

Bahahahaha. I'm a bad, bad man for laughing at you but.. I can't help it.
A prison yard is certainly a slightly more elegant solution to Cabin Fever than mine...

I just chop their legs off... legless prisoners don't suffer cabin fever

Panzer

Heh yeah that is a kick in the nuts for organ/bionics modders, but the game is still alpha, could ve been expected ;)

deadlydullahan

Quote from: Panzer on May 23, 2015, 06:36:31 AM
Heh yeah that is a kick in the nuts for organ/bionics modders, but the game is still alpha, could ve been expected ;)

May be a pain, yes; but it's a good thing in the long run for organ/bionic modders.

nmid

Quote from: Ykara on May 21, 2015, 01:33:24 AM
QuoteCleanup and refactor of HediffDefs and related code.
._.

What is HediffDefs?
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

RemingtonRyder

It's a number of effects or changes (hence 'diffs') which can be applied to a colonist's health.

nmid

Quote from: MarvinKosh on May 23, 2015, 10:24:05 PM
It's a number of effects or changes (hence 'diffs') which can be applied to a colonist's health.
Thanks.

Ps - Interesting quote there from .... the same guy I have a quote from!!
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

Adamiks

Quote from: nmid on May 23, 2015, 10:55:03 PM
Thanks.

Ps - Interesting quote there from .... the same guy I have a quote from!!

Ya know... Storymaster is a..... Story master?

Shinzy

Quote from: Adamiks on May 24, 2015, 09:21:51 AM
Ya know... Storymaster is a..... Story master?

and the Q stands for Quote! it all makes so much sense now!

Adamiks

Quote from: Shinzy on May 24, 2015, 09:54:52 AM
and the Q stands for Quote! it all makes so much sense now!

Sweet Jesus! StorymasterQ is Illuminati! It all makes so much sense now!

Dr. Z

I actually planned to make a pause for one or two Alphas to have more new things when playing again. Today I thought let's look at the changelog for the first time since Alpha 10 and the first two word I'm reading are toxic and fallout...yeah well so much to that plan.
Prasie the Squirrel!

SSS

Quote from: Dr. Z on May 24, 2015, 05:50:21 PM
I actually planned to make a pause for one or two Alphas to have more new things when playing again. Today I thought let's look at the changelog for the first time since Alpha 10 and the first two word I'm reading are toxic and fallout...yeah well so much to that plan.

I've been doing the same thing since Alpha 9. I figured I might not play again until A12 or A13, but after checking out the changelog, it might be sooner. ^-^

StorymasterQ

Quote from: Adamiks on May 24, 2015, 10:21:54 AM
Sweet Jesus! StorymasterQ is Illuminati! It all makes so much sense now!

I am NOT Illuminati.

Illuminati is me! MWAHAHAHA! Is Illuminati plural? Is one member of the Illuminati called an Illuminatum or something? Meh, who cares. I do like Lumina, though. Sweet sword. Brave Fencer too, that Musashi.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here