What a party! A twisted reality show gone mad!

Started by aLmAnZo, July 21, 2016, 02:13:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aLmAnZo

Hi! I didn't know where to post this, so I thought I might just make a thread here. To any admins, if you rather want this post a different place (A subforum for scenarios would be great) feel free to move it.

So, I came up with an idea for a scenario today, and I would like to share it with you if you are interested. If you play it, be sure to share your stories, or even make a youtube series!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=728723473&searchtext=party

If there is a way to post this on other platforms than steam too, please let me know ^^

"What a party! "Stranded" season 1 is here!"

"Nils turned 30 yesterday!

And man what I party we had, everybody was drunk beyond imagination, and it just kept on going and going and going! I have no idea about how much I had to drink, but it must have been a lot! But where the hell are we? What am I doing in these rags? And where the f**k is Nils?"

Quote by unknown "Stranded" participant

Foxy Entertainment Network is introducing the hottest new reality show this decade! "Stranded" is a show where a prankster hosts a party, and when the party is at it's peak, everyone who blacks out are packed onboard a space ship and sent to a foreign planet with some resources and eachother to rely on. Survival of the fittest is the name of the game here, there are no winners or loosers in "Stranded", just survivors-

Do not to miss the very first season of Stranded!

Proudly sponsored by portraitbook.com! The biggest social media site on the planet!

Legal disclaimber: All participants have agreed through telepathy to participate in the show by our expert team of psychics. Any or all signs, expressed or otherwise; of surprise, distress, discomfort, anger, frustration or the like are not to be understood as non-complience. Foxy Entertainment Network claims no responsibility for any harm pr loss of life inflicted on any of the participants

Edit: Forgot to add the link!