Anyone play unturned?

Started by a89a89, August 03, 2014, 04:27:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

a89a89

Its looks fun and I kinda want to play with someone

Plunkett

It is good fun to play at first and it was made by a 16 year old, who just turned 17, and is actively developed. Has quite a few bugs and certain areas could be expanded upon, plus crafting is too complex. I would be up for playing a bit more as all games are best co-op. Do you use IRC/skype?

Edit: and/or Skype.

Coenmcj

I play it with my brothers, Although they're none too impressed with my ghillie suit / Timberwolf / Crossbow combo...
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Celthric Aysen

I'm addicted to it, but for now i decided i would leave it in a corner for now and let it progress more and see it when its more developed, for now i'm playing Robocraft
My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

ItchyFlea

A group of us played this for 4 hours today. By the end all we were doing was exploring the world, as we had a stable food supply, and a few cars fully repaired and refuelled.

Instead of exploring, I spent my time making myself a nice little house atop the hill behind Alberton.

Overall it's a fun game, but is lacking in content. But then again, all in-dev games are, so I can't fault him/her for that. I hope randomised worlds and/or larger worlds come in a future update.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Herc18

We have a really solid unturned group on steam if anyone wants to join it, we have our own 24/7 32 player slot server +teamspeak :) http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Chosen-to-Lead
Also Check out a different take on unturned in this video series
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V5yG2FqtCLM
What has been, will be again.

Bruvvy

Herc18

Not at all, there's a free version or the "gold" version only costs 5 bucks, it's like minecraft and dayz had a baby.... In a very good way lol
What has been, will be again.

Bodog999

I played it with my little sister we went on for hours and hours (I think we played about 6 hours) I gave her some of my stuff including some food some clothes and an alicepack (I found 4 of em at the same place at the same time xD)

ItchyFlea

Quote from: Herc18 on August 17, 2014, 03:38:30 PM
We have a really solid unturned group on steam if anyone wants to join it, we have our own 24/7 32 player slot server +teamspeak :) http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Chosen-to-Lead
Your server is quite fun. You'll probably see me there on a regular basis. My Steam name is almost identical to my forum name here.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Bruvvy

Visitor000

I am a creator of Worlds. I give birth to children of varying backgrounds. I manipulate and torture at a will, causing pain and suffering to all those around me. But am also merciful in some cases, bringing joy and prosperity when I see fit.

I am an Author.