Haul Priority

Started by Selonianth, October 19, 2015, 01:05:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Selonianth

Some way to set what items you need hauled before other items would be nice. Kind of a "Haul food, then weapons, then clothing, then x, then y, then z, etc" Somewhat like the Manual Priorities menu actually. It's extremely annoying when my colonists don't haul something as simply needed as food back to the freezer and it rots away.

Shadowhacker

Hmm.. I think when something is important, you can give hauling bigger priority - or when you are really.. In bad situation, you can easily click on colonist, then on something to haul and click on the choice for haul (if the colonist can haul)..

Limdood

yeah, but in a 10x10 field of strawberries, or a dead herd of alphabeavers across the map, clicking manual hauling will take forever, as the colonist will take one load, then go back to whatever else they were doing/hauling.

I wouldn't mind setting haul priorities.  I'd be setting weapons/food/corpses/apparel/other

Shadowhacker

I don't think it's important, but that's for me. If you will have haul priroty bigger and do not have a thousand of items to haul, they will go for the food, but i know your point..