Bladder

Started by LegitDaddy, September 30, 2016, 07:25:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LegitDaddy

Come to think of it its kinda weird how our colonist can eat forever and never have to do number 1 or 2
so i suggest maybe the ludeon can add a BLADDER NEED and TOILETS such as an electric toilet that automatically flushes taking the colonists less time and is also more luxurious.
And MANUAL TOILETS which take about 1 or 2 seconds to flush.
But of course with all this comes:WATER PIPES,BAD SMELLS WITCH LOWER MOODS,FERTILIZER,etc

Just an idea i had while pissing a couple minutes ago. :P

Frivolimous

I think the number of needs for colonists is fine as is.  Toilets would add realism but they would disrupt gameplay IMO and would not add any element of fun.

O Negative

Yeah, plus you gotta think about how it's going to apply to animals, as well. Then, you have to think about how to write the equation which decides a pawn's needs to use the restroom. Wouldn't make sense for it to just be a consistently growing thing, like sleep, in my opinion.

P.s. Your color choices are a bit annoying to the eyes :P

BetaSpectre

This IMO should be kept to mods. Or be a part of the Joy mechanic.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█[<BSS>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥████████████████████████████████◤
                           TO WAR WE GO

mumblemumble

Imagine a colony imploding because theres too much shit from colonists and animals...and after a raid shit smeared everywhere infects all the wounds....OH GOD NO!
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

BetaSpectre

Quote from: mumblemumble on October 03, 2016, 05:02:29 AM
Imagine a colony imploding because theres too much shit from colonists and animals...and after a raid shit smeared everywhere infects all the wounds....OH GOD NO!
Honestly it could be no different from vomiting, but toilets could be selected like spots for crafting. But it'd just be clutter to add a new section for it, having it be a joy thing is also kind a weird. Though I wouldn't be against it if it didn't slow things down.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█[<BSS>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥████████████████████████████████◤
                           TO WAR WE GO

Thirite

A toilet and shower mod is something I want to do eventually, mostly for the added complexity in designing bases/prisons. But I feel like it would be quite an effort to change around human thinktrees as well as creating toilet/shower structures that prefer privacy to use. Maybe someday.