Looking for a marriage mod

Started by LiteEmUp, March 22, 2019, 04:23:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LiteEmUp

So is there a mod that lets a pawn married to 2 pawns at the same time??

I know there is a polygamy bed mod out there, so why not a dual marriage??

ArcaneFlash

Ok, this will get complicated:

1. [RF] Rational Romance [1.0] gives you sexual orientation & faithfulness & Polyamory.
2. [1.0] Polyamory Beds (Vanilla Edition)

Other mods to make things interesting: (mod from Baby & Children)
1. rimworld core
2. hugslib (Required)
3. alien race 2.0 (Optional)
4. show hair (Optional)
....... etc mod ......
5. etc alien race mod (Optional) [opt. alien races like LotR Elves]
6. children, school and learning (Optional)
7. Baby and Children (This Mod)
8. Baby and Children alien race support (support mod)
9. Birds and the bees
10. [FIXED] Woohooer
rimjobworld (Optional) (last)

I experimented with a committed 4-some mfff. M (straight) married each female (Bi-each), all set to faithful. use Prepare carefully for this. set each mf married and then set each female as a loving couple with each other. It was cute. All 4 of them very happy changing who had sex with who in their 4 person bed.

LiteEmUp

Quote from: ArcaneFlash on March 27, 2019, 10:14:42 AM
Ok, this will get complicated:

1. [RF] Rational Romance [1.0] gives you sexual orientation & faithfulness & Polyamory.
2. [1.0] Polyamory Beds (Vanilla Edition)

Other mods to make things interesting: (mod from Baby & Children)
1. rimworld core
2. hugslib (Required)
3. alien race 2.0 (Optional)
4. show hair (Optional)
....... etc mod ......
5. etc alien race mod (Optional) [opt. alien races like LotR Elves]
6. children, school and learning (Optional)
7. Baby and Children (This Mod)
8. Baby and Children alien race support (support mod)
9. Birds and the bees
10. [FIXED] Woohooer
rimjobworld (Optional) (last)

I experimented with a committed 4-some mfff. M (straight) married each female (Bi-each), all set to faithful. use Prepare carefully for this. set each mf married and then set each female as a loving couple with each other. It was cute. All 4 of them very happy changing who had sex with who in their 4 person bed.

i have my eye on rational romance since severalpuffin's version on b17.. the reason i have not used it is because for me, PSYCHOLOGY IS ONE OF THE MUST HAVE MODS for a playthrough... i'm still waiting to see the day that these 2 mods will play nice with each other... well i'm still waiting the day that severalpuffin's mods play nice with other mods lol.. i'm already enjoying rumors has it, which was remade by flambe...

on the other mods you listed, i'm playing the children and pregnancy mod by thirite.. i'm using the version that is here in the forums, and not the one in the steam workshop...

still i'm hoping for a mod that lets you have multiple wives, just like in game you can have multiple lovers(with prepare carefully) lol

ArcaneFlash

Rational Romance and Psychology do work together, but RR usually overwrites Psychology's Romance & sexuality Kinsey scale. I use both mods. I don't miss the Kinsey scale.

LiteEmUp

Quote from: ArcaneFlash on March 27, 2019, 05:30:16 PM
Rational Romance and Psychology do work together, but RR usually overwrites Psychology's Romance & sexuality Kinsey scale. I use both mods. I don't miss the Kinsey scale.
so if i have psy on the top of load order, it would also overwrite RR's instead??

ArcaneFlash

That I don't know, I tend to use https://www.reddit.com/r/RimWorld/comments/a2ttf6/help_with_mod_load_order_please/ as my mod load guide. so I tend to put things in alphabeta order when possible. So, I usually put Psych then Rational Romance but I'm curious if the order were reversed if it changes anything.