Game Of Thrones [Spoiler Alert]

Started by RickyMartini, June 08, 2015, 07:30:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nmid

damn... i wanted to see the visualisation of the dead lady.
I know they said they'll be changing the show from the books a bit, but..... damn.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

Patrykbono20

I always want to laugh with these warnings about spoilers, surely everyone already read the books. And each new episode as on Sundays was funny States it on Monday was in Europe, and some here already on Sundays.

nmid

Books?TV Show?Are they the same?

If the 1st pic wasn't clear... then wait 10-15 secs:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Re:Mama stark

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

Adamiks

FREAKIN' SPOILER ALERT!

STOP READING IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS!

I'M SERIOUS!

STOP RIGHT NOW IN THE NAME OF THE LAW!

So... You're still reading? Fine. And now discussion begins!

John Snow is dead. I kinda feel that this would be really not-OK if John Snow would be just resurgent but on other hand who is saying that Kit Harington (John) needs to be in the serial to continue John's journey? Sound hilarious, i know but people are saying that his eyes changed color in the end scene, from brown to purple(? hard to see but they changed). You guys remember Brian's story? Well... I don't, at least not everything but i remember that he could control animals (and Hodor), so maybe John have such ability too but he don't even know about that? It kinda sound ridiculous i know, but after all Brain's eyes also changed when he controlled the wolf.
Or maybe he just changed to being undead really, really quickly.

Share your opinions :)

Adamiks

Quote from: Patrykbono20 on June 30, 2015, 05:57:41 AM
I always want to laugh with these warnings about spoilers, surely everyone already read the books. And each new episode as on Sundays was funny States it on Monday was in Europe, and some here already on Sundays.

I'm the one who didn't. I would like to but i just kinda feel no point in reading more than 2+ books when i know what happened already. TV show may be a bit different that the books but still.

chaouki

Quote from: Adamiks on September 18, 2015, 09:35:26 PM
I'm the one who didn't. I would like to but i just kinda feel no point in reading more than 2+ books when i know what happened already. TV show may be a bit different that the books but still.

Obviously the main plot is the same but the series left out dozens of lesser characters because they are not relevant to the storyline and transferred their attributes to other characters which are not as important in the books. When reading the first book this was one of the things that made me really happy, that there is a whole world described. E.g. the Starks are not just a family running around with a couple of guards but many of the background fillers of the series like stable boys actually have names and participate in dialogues. For me this made the whole universe  more realistic.

Other characters don't play a role at all in the books, however appear pretty frequently in the series.

...and the books have overviews of all houses and factions which comes in very handy with the plethora of characters. Last but not least you get maps of the continents! I freaklng love maps :)