Alpha 14 released!

Started by Cappy, July 15, 2016, 12:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gullfounder

Quote from: Tynan on July 15, 2016, 01:14:06 PM
Steam's having an error and delaying the release. Along with a bunch of other games today.

Error result: http://puu.sh/q2ID7/b92053ad36.jpg

Check my Twitter @TynanSylvester for latest.

Sorry guys - but this is a Steam wide issue so what can you do?

In that case Free Hugs to every one!!!!

dosemeter

I got the Sendowl, downloaded fine.....version 0.13.1135 rev816

Cappy

"Tom G from Valve just told me he's going to try manually releasing RimWorld. The wheels are in motion!" -Tynan's Twitter
Yay!

milon

@dosemeter, that's A13  ;)

Cappy

HEY GUYS STEAM IS WORKING DOWNLOADING RIMWORLD RIGHT NOW

EDIT: 21% Done

EDIT 2: Is it going past 21% for anyone?

EDIT 3: Stuck at 21%... Steam is going to break...

LadyAth

I purchased in 2013 and not getting a key on the link or the email it sends.  Will email support, but no doubt it might take a while :(

Solastar

dosemeter

Quote from: milon on July 15, 2016, 01:18:50 PM
@dosemeter, that's A13  ;)

Yes it is, that was my point.   Downloads working, wrong version!   I can't imagine Tynan's stress right now.   Is Send Owl release connected to Steam somehow?

milon

Quote from: LadyAth on July 15, 2016, 01:19:55 PM
I purchased in 2013 and not getting a key on the link or the email it sends.  Will email support, but no doubt it might take a while :(

Please don't email support.  You're doing it wrong.  Read the link again carefully, and if you have trouble, post here.

Quote from: dosemeter on July 15, 2016, 01:21:39 PM
Yes it is, that was my point.   Downloads working, wrong version!   I can't imagine Tynan's stress right now.   Is Send Owl release connected to Steam somehow?

Nope, they're separate entities all together.

gullfounder

Quote from: LadyAth on July 15, 2016, 01:19:55 PM

Guys why are we not getting keys now!!!!! :(

LadyAth

Ah ha!  Steam key link is back on the site.  Was not there a few mins ago...  *puzzled*

Prismaa

Seems to work now, got steam key by using "Get download link" option and playing even now on steam! :D

Cappy

Quote from: Prismaa on July 15, 2016, 01:27:51 PM
Seems to work now, got steam key by using "Get download link" option and playing even now on steam! :D
My download keeps getting stuck, and then stopping.... Is sendowl out for anyone?

dosemeter

I'M DOWNLOADING! I'M DOWNLOADING!    IT'S DONE!!!

milon

@LadyAth:
Sorry if I came across as rude.  I was rushing the message out to try to 1) intercept you, 2) beat another forum crash, and 3) I'm still hyped up on A14 adrenaline.  :)

And you were most likely seeing a local-cache issue.  You can usually hit Refresh (or Reload) to get the most current version of whatever website you're on.