[1.0] Turret Collection (update 02.03.2019, adds more contents)

Started by eatKenny, October 15, 2014, 06:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mechanoid Hivemind

Quote from: dareddevil7 on February 04, 2015, 06:21:30 PM
I would really love to use the howitzer like a mortar, because if I'm not mistaken, a howitzer is artillery.
You are, its a low tier artillery cannon used mostly in WW2, they have a few of them that are updated to modern tech levels only because of their insane accuracy
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

eatKenny

Quote from: dareddevil7 on February 04, 2015, 06:21:30 PM
I would really love to use the howitzer like a mortar, because if I'm not mistaken, a howitzer is artillery.

you do use the howitzer like a mortar don't you? they are the same apart from that howitzer needs power.

Epyk

How long would it take for a combat trader to have a nuclear strike on them?
I use Turret Collection Overkill personally and yet to see one. Maybe I'm just unlucky.  :'(
Click picture for Epyk Pack!
Try Epokalypse!

eatKenny

Quote from: Epyk on February 10, 2015, 05:53:36 AM
I use Turret Collection Overkill personally and yet to see one. Maybe I'm just unlucky.  :'(

you're just unlucky ;)

PS: the combat trader generats random number of weapons to sell (4-8 for ranged weapons), if you're using "project armory" or mods with additional guns it is more unlikly to get a sepcific weapon you wanted. but you can always use Dev mode to spawn the weapon.

Vonholtz

Quote from: eatKenny on February 10, 2015, 06:12:05 AM
Quote from: Epyk on February 10, 2015, 05:53:36 AM

you're just unlucky ;)

PS: the combat trader generats random number of weapons to sell (4-8 for ranged weapons), if you're using "project armory" or mods with additional guns it is more unlikly to get a sepcific weapon you wanted. but you can always use Dev mode to spawn the weapon.
I have found one of the nice thing about "project Armory" is it has a way to turn off weapons so they will not be in the game. This will cut down on getting weapon dealers with tons of gun you don't want. Oh and I have only seen one nuclear strike so fare and it was in the first combat trader to show up and I did not have much silver at the time.  ;)

Delete_Repeat

I really want a mod with more turrets, and this looks really great and all, but, I am really curious on how over power all these turrets are... i don't want a game breaking mod, that makes you invincible within the first 10 mins of gameplay, just variety? At which turret would you say, you become unstoppable? And when I say unstoppable, I mean like, placing the turret by its self in the middle of a field and never having to worry again. Or is this mod more balanced then it looks?

eatKenny

I don't play a lot but I don't think this mod is "game breaking" overpowered. But again, balancing is a never ending job.

All turrets have their strength and weakness, build different turrets in different situations.

Nothing more to say, try it your self and I hope you enjoy it.

dareddevil7

do you think you could make an airstrike thing that launches many explosive shells

dareddevil7

alpha 9 does not include turrets needing ammo but does have mortars needing to be loaded each time before firing

eatKenny

Quote from: dareddevil7 on February 18, 2015, 04:01:13 PM
alpha 9 does not include turrets needing ammo but does have mortars needing to be loaded each time before firing

oh good to know, thanks.

let's see what i can do after the A9 release 8)

dareddevil7

Quote from: eatKenny on February 18, 2015, 04:09:34 PM

oh good to know, thanks.

alpha 9 is out, and i'm in the defs messing with crap

eatKenny

Quote from: dareddevil7 on February 18, 2015, 04:40:42 PM

oh good to know, thanks.

just saw the release on youtube, quite interesting. but i'm busy moving to another city so the update of this mod will be a bit late... :P

dareddevil7

Quote from: eatKenny on February 18, 2015, 04:43:43 PM

oh good to know, thanks.

just saw the release on youtube, quite interesting. but i'm busy moving to another city so the update of this mod will be a bit late... :P

understandable, ill just be messing around and will make a new colony when prepare carefully comes out because i want to make adam jensen, using the cybernetics i'll kit him out then make him a prostophobe

Vonholtz

Quote from: eatKenny on February 18, 2015, 04:43:43 PM

oh good to know, thanks.

Glad to hear it will be updated to 9 as soon as you have the time.  :)

eatKenny

made a quick update to alpha 9 with some small balances, tell me if you find bugs or something wierd.