[A12] Suicide Bomb (12-09-2015) Time bomb added!!! Hotfix!!!

Started by eatKenny, November 25, 2014, 01:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eatKenny

Quote from: TheSilencedScream on February 15, 2015, 11:08:29 AM
This should be an enemy attack event - have them pick a wall to try to blow up, to get around killboxes.

That would be awesome.

you mean...

you mean like this?

dareddevil7

lately i've been wondering, do terrorists take the catalytic converters out of the car they use for car bombing?

Helixien

Maybe request it being moved out of the outdated section?

eatKenny

eatKenny

Quote from: TheSilencedScream on February 15, 2015, 11:08:29 AM
This should be an enemy attack event - have them pick a wall to try to blow up, to get around killboxes.

That would be awesome.

that's exactlly my thought, but ai code is too much for me :-[

samurai999

deadlydullahan

Would it be possible to have remote controlled bombs? such as placing down a bomb somewhere and then having a table back at the base which can be used to detonate the placed bomb(s)? Might be one way of making pacifists not so passive  ::)

eatKenny

eatKenny

Quote from: deadlydullahan on September 11, 2015, 12:39:06 AM
Would it be possible to have remote controlled bombs? such as placing down a bomb somewhere and then having a table back at the base which can be used to detonate the placed bomb(s)? Might be one way of making pacifists not so passive  ::)

sounds like blasting charges times ago and it will be to OP

Mechanoid Hivemind

Listening to How to save a life by fray when one of my finest colonists went suicidal to save the whole place i damn near cried, i love it
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

eatKenny

made a small fix so that enemy sappers can use the suicide bomb to blow your walls

CB elite

Quote from: eatKenny on September 12, 2015, 04:55:45 AM
made a small fix so that enemy sappers can use the suicide bomb to blow your walls

This needs to be in the core game.

Pumpus

um so can someone please make this so it can be equipt to animals. I need suicide chickens
Be sure to check out "The Mod Show". Reviews of Rimworld mods so you don't have to do all the testing.

The Mod Show - By Pumpus

briangw

I just had to stop in to say that I was literally laughing my head off last night at a trader who wandered by with one of these things. A bunny goes mad, attacks the trader's friend and the one with the suicide bomb blows herself up next to the bunny and her friend, right outside of my compound, catching everything on fire including some items from the ship that I hadn't yet moved to the stockpile. :)