Psychology Mod: Mayoral office?

Started by gabe_o_verse, March 07, 2020, 04:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gabe_o_verse

Hey Guys

My leader really wants a mayoral office. I've searched for an answer how to build a mayoral office and most people say that you just need a table for it, but I can't select the option "mayoral office".

Do you guys know how I can set it to a mayoral office?

Thanks for your help.

CHeers,

Gabe

Nomalastor

Quote from: gabe_o_verse on March 07, 2020, 04:30:24 PM
Hey Guys

My leader really wants a mayoral office. I've searched for an answer how to build a mayoral office and most people say that you just need a table for it, but I can't select the option "mayoral office".

Do you guys know how I can set it to a mayoral office?

Thanks for your help.

CHeers,

Gabe

Hi gabe_o_verse,

Well, those people are right :) You just need to build a table and mark it as mayoral office by pressing the button (in your table's options, near the "gather spot" option) which looks like this (see attachment). If you do not have such a button, maybe there is some conflict with another mod. To know it for sure, try to create a test game with only Core and Psychology activated. If it will help - well, try to find the conflicting mod.
Good luck!

gabe_o_verse

Yeey...its a conflicting mod. Do you may know if the leader mod could be the issue?

Nomalastor

Do you mean Core? No, it should work fine. It worked fine for me.

gabe_o_verse

No it's a mod called the leader mod, where you can elect for a leader.

Nomalastor

Ah. Never heard about it, so the most honest answer is - I don't know.

Wiseman05

I think it is a conflict. I think the solution to that is to put Psychology below it, so it overrides some of the stuff of the Leaders Mod.

That's just from what I know and saw what was suggested though, I haven't used both of them at the same time, unfortunately.