Does sight affect cooking (and generally, how to find out from game data?)

Started by asanbr, August 27, 2017, 12:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asanbr

I have a colonist with 10 cooking skill, but who cooks really slow. He has lost an eye and a leg.

His data sheet shows 68% cooking speed.

I figure losing an eye makes him cook slower, but I want to know for certain, so I know whether it's worth buying a new bionic eye for him, for example.

I am capable of looking into the xml files and I have been able to figure out many other things by doing so, but I didn't find this one.

Is this in the xml as well or somewhere else? Is there a complete overview of health and how health relates to different skills somewhere?

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: asanbr on August 27, 2017, 12:31:42 PM
I have a colonist with 10 cooking skill, but who cooks really slow. He has lost an eye and a leg.

His data sheet shows 68% cooking speed.

I figure losing an eye makes him cook slower, but I want to know for certain, so I know whether it's worth buying a new bionic eye for him, for example.

I am capable of looking into the xml files and I have been able to figure out many other things by doing so, but I didn't find this one.

Is this in the xml as well or somewhere else? Is there a complete overview of health and how health relates to different skills somewhere?

When you have that data sheet open, you should be able to click on the cooking speed: 68% entry and then look in the right window to see everything that is affecting it.

asanbr

Wow!

I didn't know this.

Thanks a lot. This opens up so much.

It has dropped even more because of gut worms, joywire and malnutrition.