Phantom Power Draw Causes 13kW of Missing Power

Started by Selonianth, October 17, 2015, 07:28:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Selonianth

I was playing on my stream when my power repeatedly went out, despite having 5 active wind turbines and 3 geothermals. I doublechecked there was no power-linkage messup then did all the math and I was missing 13kW of power. Extremely shortly thereafter a solar flare happened and fixed the issue. Unfortunately the issue doesn't seem to be easily repeatable. Here's my log though, warning it hasn't been cleared in several launches.

TLHeart

This bug forum is for bugs from the base game, not from one that include mods.

Coenmcj

Aye, not much we can do with Mods. it might be something introduced via mods or only replicable with stuff exceeding basegame functions.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

RemingtonRyder

Oddly though, there is a mod folder there named RimWorld914Win which probably shouldn't be there.

Selonianth

Quote from: MarvinKosh on October 21, 2015, 11:04:12 PM
Oddly though, there is a mod folder there named RimWorld914Win which probably shouldn't be there.
Ah... *boots up rimworld, disables that, it doesn't affect game loading* ... Where did that come from and what was it doing... *checks filepath* I think I accidentally installed/unpacked rimworld twice. Thanks for pointing it out.

ison

There were some power related bugs fixed in A13, so it's possible that it's already fixed. Either this, or it was caused by broken mods. Thanks for reporting anyway. Locking.