Tribute for worlds toughest fox

Started by Kraehe, November 23, 2017, 01:26:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kraehe

Hi, this little guy crippled and killed one of my young muffalos before i could help it. And endured some really serious wounds. I never saw someone getting more wounds and still live. I have to kill it for savety reasons but he will get some fancy sarcophage.

You have my deepest respect little guy!

ruddthree

I can't understand a single word in that screenshot. That being said, that's one tough fox! With so many...claw wounds? And a...freshly cut-off...body part? What language is this?

Bolgfred

Quote from: ruddthree on November 24, 2017, 09:25:30 AM
I can't understand a single word in that screenshot. That being said, that's one tough fox! With so many...claw wounds? And a...freshly cut-off...body part? What language is this?

This is German Language! It's a beautiful Language. The best Language in the World. It's an amazing Language. So smooth, so soft, you will love it. It's such a big Language. So big, that most Words in German start with a Capital Letter. This is just because it's such a great Language. Everything is great here. Even the Letters! We have the best Letters in the World, here in Germany. Very big Deal.
It's so great, you could build a Wall with these letters. Very big Wall -  and the Mechanoids will pay for it.

Now I will explain the fox to you. It's the best Fox(Krähe(This is German for Crow) already told you). Now here comes the Fox:

Dieser Fuchs hat sehr viel Blut verloren!
--This fox has lost very much Blood.
Sein rechtes Auge wurde ausgeschossen.
--His right eye was shot away
Seine Kehle wurde ebenfalls abgeschossen!
--His throat was shot away, too
Sein Körper wurde von einem Gewehr hart zerfickt.
--His body was hit hard, by a rebel rifle(?)
Man hat dem armen Ding den Schwanz abgeschossen.
--This poor Things tail was shot away.
Der rechte Lungenflügel wurde zerstört.
--The right Lung was destroyed
Das rechte Hinterbein wurde abgeschossen.
--His left hind leg was shot away

Now you perfectly speak German. This means we have time to ask ourself, how a fox could fight a muffalo, but primary suffering gunfire injuries. That muffalo was heavily armed it seems.
"The earth has only been lent to us,
but no one has said anything about returning."
-J.R. Van Devil

kubolek01

Quote from: Bolgfred on November 24, 2017, 10:15:00 AM

This is German Language! It's a beautiful Language. The best Language in the World. It's an amazing Language. So smooth, so soft, you will love it. It's such a big Language. So big, that most Words in German start with a Capital Letter. This is just because it's such a great Language. Everything is great here. Even the Letters! We have the best Letters in the World, here in Germany. Very big Deal.
It's so great, you could build a Wall with these letters. Very big Wall -  and the Mechanoids will pay for it.

Now I will explain the fox to you. It's the best Fox(Krähe(This is German for Crow) already told you). Now here comes the Fox:

Now you perfectly speak German. This means we have time to ask ourself, how a fox could fight a muffalo, but primary suffering gunfire injuries. That muffalo was heavily armed it seems.
A survival rifle on top, with AI core to autofire. And we have such thing. PS:this is nothing compared to what I can do to Thrumbo and keep it alive. Like... 1200 dmg? Overall of course.
Eat lead, walking pile of silver! (greedy Player)
I...I can't do it. Leave it alive, please!(inner soul)
It lives 200 years to end up as a jacket?!(realists mind)
If I would go to vacation in off-Earth, even fictional place, I'd choose Nibel.

Kraehe

As i said it was a jung Muffallo, that was in Shock and dead before it could fight back. After that i send one pawn to kill the fox so it won't attack other animals. Thats why it only has gun wounds.  ;D

Snafu_RW

LOL!

Der Blinkenlightz are strong wiz zis one!
Dom 8-)