Previous topic - Next topic

Bring back the other factions?

Yes!!!
No

Gypsypie

Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on September 14, 2014, 10:22:14 AM
Quote from: KnightsCross on September 14, 2014, 10:18:54 AM
@Iwillbenicetou
you can see the trench  in the 1st page at the title of the game , let me know if it fits the trench we know. or do i still have to redo it ~cheers

Yeah, I like that one more. the boards on the top doesn't make sense in RWFM. I like them a lot more.

I concur on that notion.

Anyway if you'd like I don't mind doing a little R&D for ya in my spare time just PM me any specific areas you'd like more info on and I'll do what I can to help! ^_^  WW1 is one of my favorite era's for RTS styled games, next to WW2, but i have CloseCombat for that as well as HOI  ;D

KnightsCross

@Gypsypie
Very well then, you know you can join the mod team we are actually looking for researchers and good in history like WW1, why not hop in to the team? you fit the position anyway. tell me if interested

~cheers

BetaSpectre

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█[<BSS>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥████████████████████████████████◤
                           TO WAR WE GO

Gypsypie

Quote from: BetaSpectre on September 14, 2014, 11:14:55 PM
Play Warfare 1917

Have a blast.

its an interesting flash game, i remember when it first came on Kongregate as well as his sequal Warfare 1944(45) entertaining but Mud and Blood always seemed more challenging imo

Gypsypie

Quote from: KnightsCross on September 14, 2014, 10:55:40 PM
@Gypsypie
Very well then, you know you can join the mod team we are actually looking for researchers and good in history like WW1, why not hop in to the team? you fit the position anyway. tell me if interested

~cheers

maybe, i mean I'm sure there are probably far better people then me on who know the subject better  :P but I don't mind doing the research, its all up to you boss  8)  just lemme know what ya need an I'll (most likely) reply in less then 6 hours of the request  ;D

Clayton

If you guys need any texturing/sprites done, hit me up. My forte is weapons/apparel, especially with camo patterns. Shoot me a message, I've done a bit of work around the forums I could show you.

KnightsCross

@clayton
thanks for the offer clayton, but im actually looking for a permanent member of the team i dont like getting things from the outside but thanks if you're somewhat interested on joining the team PM me
~cheers

@Gypsypie
alright, welcome aboard ! so lets begin your entrance research to the team PM me the research you have made we should avoid talking in here.. so what i need is "listed below" (for now)
-Russian Empire
-Uniforms
-Army, division, regiments names (ex: 1st russian corps)
-summarized backstory
if you can handle this research welcome to the team!
~cheers

DarkTemplarlord

How i can graft Tanks? Needed it somesort warfactory, but i cant find it when im playing with this mod

KnightsCross

@DarkTemparlord
sorry about that , tank is still under development and i'm still finding a way for people to be able to control it

~cheers

ezey11

I found a typo with the British empire info text on the factions over view it says "One of the central power in Europe. The the British empire."

Axel

So i have a request. Its more ww2 themed vut the idea suits it better than whats currently implemented. Changing the droppods to parachutes so it looks like supply drops and it would make the pawns look like they are parachuting down.

BetaSpectre

Quote from: Axel on September 15, 2014, 10:43:11 PM
So i have a request. Its more ww2 themed vut the idea suits it better than whats currently implemented. Changing the droppods to parachutes so it looks like supply drops and it would make the pawns look like they are parachuting down.

Makes perfect sense. +1
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
                           TO WAR WE GO

KnightsCross

@Axel
Good idea or should i say great idea, ill start working on that ~cheers

@ezey11
updated all the faction's description in the version 1.1.1 stay tune on its release ~cheers

Axel

Also another neat idea would be to use names of known figures during world war 1. You know this way i can maybe find a Private Hitler who has a 12 in art but has the bloodthirsty and volatile traits

BetaSpectre

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
                           TO WAR WE GO