[A12] Factions - By Thor's epic pecs, the norbals are back! (06/9/15)

Started by Shinzy, November 30, 2014, 12:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grynnreaper

yis...I need dis. *grabs the mods and slowly backs out of the room*

Wild Card

Yey great faction mods. Both are really fun :)
Just one small issue, could you make either your pirates or the vanilla pirates be called something else (corsairs raiders etc) Sometimes it is a bit confusing that both the factions are called pirates

Also any hint on the new faction you hinted at some time ago (more advanced) ??? pretty please  ;D

Shinzy

Quote from: Wild Card on July 01, 2015, 01:26:36 PM
Yey great faction mods. Both are really fun :)
Just one small issue, could you make either your pirates or the vanilla pirates be called something else (corsairs raiders etc) Sometimes it is a bit confusing that both the factions are called pirates

Also any hint on the new faction you hinted at some time ago (more advanced) ??? pretty please  ;D

oh!
the 'new' faction I've been testing them for cupla days now on my own game
they're pretty freaky =P but I'm still missing some bits and I haven't been feeling up to work on them too too much ;D

I'll rename the pirates to corsairs (and maye tune down the amount of raiders they send, too ..aaand have the witch doctors to carry weapons :-[ )

Wild Card

OMG those armors

Any story on them ? who what where? do they eat colonists? norbals? mechanoids? what`s with the lightsaber :).. stuff like that

Shinzy

Quote from: Wild Card on July 01, 2015, 02:55:53 PM
OMG those armors

Any story on them ? who what where? do they eat colonists? norbals? mechanoids? what`s with the lightsaber :).. stuff like that

Oh lore wise they're the just on the brink of *transcension (Edit: I keep mixing this word up with ascension, also I never remember how to spell it *ahem*) they'll be very advanced and have lot of the cybernetic bodyparts attached by default
also that is not a lightsabre! duh! it's Blazephazerblade and it sets things on fire
and at the moment it makes melee really fun ::)

demacrex

Quote from: Shinzy on July 01, 2015, 02:36:31 PM

I sat here for a awhile trying to figure out a funny and awesome way to say it but all I can say is I need this hahaha
If Rimworld taught me anything, it's that 95% of your problems can be killed and eaten.

Shinzy

@Gynnreaper, you better back right back in the room! there's new mods for you! *intense stare*

Here they are! on the front page
did a quick small tiny update for Pirates! aswell (they should spawn little less pawns for attacks and maybe possibly won't be so easily mistaken for the vanilla pirates namewise ;D)

kaptain_kavern

Can wait to try :p
My next colony sheriff will be named Lt Shepard in order to fight those .... Geth Transcendants

::)

Dragoon

Quote from: Shinzy on July 01, 2015, 02:36:31 PM
-snip-

Damnit shinzy that looks so frikin awesome that this is my face when you say you haven't been feeling up to work on them but still I gotta say .

I also just read your latest post.
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Beathrus

Can someone send me a dropbox link for the updated 'Pirates!'. Mediafire is disliking me again, after I snagged Pre Transcended. :/

LustrousWolf

Damn cant wait to try this one xD

Next faction should be an evolved animal species or something crazy like that xD

nmid

yummy..
I have so many factions, my faction page is so long that it takes me one min to scroll to the end of the list...
and I have to make sure they all trigger without being spammy :p
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

Shinzy

Quote from: LustrousWolf on July 02, 2015, 09:01:57 AM

Next faction should be an evolved animal species or something crazy like that xD

Mm not quite! =P
next one's gna be something like these guys here

Stop hoarding factions Nmiddy!

Beathrus

Quote from: Shinzy on July 02, 2015, 10:22:13 AM
Quote from: LustrousWolf on July 02, 2015, 09:01:57 AM

Mm not quite! =P
next one's gna be something like these guys here

Stop hoarding factions Nmiddy!

I know nmids pain! Using your factions + Ish's + More Faction Spawn = 4 of each faction.

Faction list gets loooong. But there are so many enemies I can make or call on for help. xD

Dragoon

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.