How to easy kill a thrumbo.

Started by not_incline, January 26, 2016, 04:32:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

not_incline

Umm i dunno if everyone are informed of this but force attacking a thrumbo with turrets doesnt make thrumbos mad which is covenient well i hope this will be put into consideration if it will be fixed or not.
there was a boy
he likes this specific toy
imagination

Alakazor

But thrumbos are extremely easy to kill, due to they slow movement speed. Also, thanks to bug with their cost, they can be bought (and slaughtered) for only 1 silver.

JimmyAgnt007

they are always so expensive when i see them for sale, whats the bug?

also the easiest way to kill them is with the dev mode kill tool.

not_incline

ohhhh haha thanks for the info, im still new to game, tot that they are supposed to be OP
there was a boy
he likes this specific toy
imagination

jzero

they are. Thats why they are so tough, not sure about this one silver bug but they are supposed to be expensive because of the value of their horn and fur.
Actual cannibal shia labeouf.

Coenmcj

Report it to the Empire bug forums, so that the devs can Obliterate it from orbit fix it
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

AllenWL

While it's sleeping, build walls around it, wait till it starves, then deconstruct. Costs exactly 20 wood(or 40 if you do coners), and no power. Very cheep.

For a quicker death, lock up large amounts of beer with the thrumbo.

skullywag

Quote from: AllenWL on February 08, 2016, 06:55:46 AM

thats how i wanna go.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

EarthyTurtle

Mikhail Reign

While it's sleeping, build walls around it, wait till it starves, then deconstruct. Costs exactly 20 wood(or 40 if you do coners), and no power. Very cheep.

You don't even need the walls. As long as the beers is close to them they will drink it. Since it has very little nutritional valve, they will keep drinking it till they pass out. When they wake up they will start drinking again. Takes about 2 pass outs to die. I'm not sure but it seems to kill them by something other then starvation - they die immediately upon the drinking the 3rd time. Alcohol poisoning a thing in this game?

forumaccount

Quote from: Mikhail Reign on March 11, 2016, 06:00:54 AM

You don't even need the walls. As long as the beers is close to them they will drink it. Since it has very little nutritional valve, they will keep drinking it till they pass out. When they wake up they will start drinking again. Takes about 2 pass outs to die. I'm not sure but it seems to kill them by something other then starvation - they die immediately upon the drinking the 3rd time. Alcohol poisoning a thing in this game?
This thread got dwarfy quickly.
Steam Workshop destroys modding communities. Don't let your town become a megastore's parking lot!