[1.4] Call of Cthulhu - Rim of Madness Expansion Pack (10/21/2022)

Started by jecrell, September 14, 2016, 08:17:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canute

When they are unblooded, the first fullmoon will turn them into berserc.

After that they learn to control their rage, and you can switch the fullmoon berserk off.
But they need the fullmoon berserk to learn new transformations. 4 different transformation exist.
Existing transformation you can level up while using it.

jecrell

...Psst. Still there? If you'd like to support
me and my works, do check out my Patreon.
Someday, I could work for RimWorld full time!

https://www.patreon.com/jecrell

Canute

jecrell,
is there any way to infect other pawns with werwolf trait ?
I tryed to bit someone in werwolf form a few times but no effect so far (old version).

2 errors poped up so far

Argument cannot be null.
Parameter name: key
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<Verse.BodyPartRecord, Verse.HediffDef>.Add (Verse.BodyPartRecord,Verse.HediffDef) <0x00275>
at Werewolf.CompWerewolf.ResolveTransformEffects (Verse.Pawn,Werewolf.WerewolfForm,bool) <0x0028c>
at Werewolf.CompWerewolf.TransformInto (Werewolf.WerewolfForm,bool) <0x00095>
at Werewolf.CompWerewolf/<>c__DisplayClass66_1.<CompGetGizmosExtra>b__2 (Verse.Thing) <0x0001b>
at Werewolf.Command_WerewolfButton.ProcessInput (UnityEngine.Event) <0x00094>
at Verse.GizmoGridDrawer.DrawGizmoGrid (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<Verse.Gizmo>,single,Verse.Gizmo&) <0x00823>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.InspectGizmoGrid.DrawInspectGizmoGridFor_Patch0 (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<object>) <0x00469>
at RimWorld.MainTabWindow_Inspect.DrawInspectGizmos () <0x0003e>
at RimWorld.InspectPaneUtility.ExtraOnGUI (RimWorld.IInspectPane) <0x00062>
at RimWorld.MainTabWindow_Inspect.ExtraOnGUI () <0x00014>
at Verse.WindowStack.WindowStackOnGUI () <0x00065>
at RimWorld.UIRoot_Play.UIRootOnGUI () <0x000d7>
at Verse.Root.OnGUI () <0x000c6>

Reserving with maxPawns > 1 and stackCount = All; this will not have a useful effect (suppressing future warnings)
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.Log:ErrorOnce(String, Int32)
Verse.AI.ReservationManager:Reserve(Pawn, LocalTargetInfo, Int32, Int32, ReservationLayerDef)
Verse.AI.ReservationUtility:Reserve(Pawn, LocalTargetInfo, Int32, Int32, ReservationLayerDef)
Verse.AI.<Reserve>c__AnonStorey4F8:<>m__7DF()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:StartJob(Job, JobCondition, ThinkNode, Boolean, Boolean, ThinkTreeDef, Nullable`1)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob(JobCondition, Boolean)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:EndJobWith(JobCondition)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryTakeOrderedJob(Job, JobTag)
CultOfCthulhu.MapComponent_LocalCultTracker:TryInquisition(List`1, Pawn)
CultOfCthulhu.MapComponent_LocalCultTracker:InquisitionCheck()
CultOfCthulhu.MapComponent_LocalCultTracker:MapComponentTick()
Verse.MapComponentUtility:MapComponentTick(Map)
Verse.Map:MapPostTick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Edit:
2 more errors during full moon transformation. Crafter is a pawn,stirfry is food from VG, Crafter is imprisoned in a room without door.
Crafter started 10 jobs in 10 ticks. List: (Ingest A=Thing_stirfry759473) , (Ingest A=Thing_stirfry759473) , (Ingest A=Thing_stirfry759473) , (Ingest A=Thing_stirfry759473) , (Ingest A=Thing_stirfry759473) , (Ingest A=Thing_stirfry759473) , (Ingest A=Thing_stirfry759473) , (Ingest A=Thing_stirfry759473) , (Ingest A=Thing_stirfry759473) , and (Ingest A=Thing_stirfry759473)  lastJobGiver=RimWorld.JobGiver_GetFood, curJob.def=Ingest, curDriver=RimWorld.JobDriver_Ingest
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:StartErrorRecoverJob(String)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:FinalizeTick()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()

System.ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
Parameter name: key
  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[Verse.BodyPartRecord,Verse.HediffDef].Add (Verse.BodyPartRecord key, Verse.HediffDef value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Werewolf.CompWerewolf.ResolveTransformEffects (Verse.Pawn p, Werewolf.WerewolfForm currentWerewolfForm, Boolean moonTransformation) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Werewolf.CompWerewolf.TransformInto (Werewolf.WerewolfForm form, Boolean moonTransformation) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Werewolf.CompWerewolf.TransformRandom (Boolean moonTransformation) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Werewolf.GameCondition_FullMoon.GameConditionTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.GameConditionManager.GameConditionManagerTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Planet.World.WorldPostTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
RimWorld.Planet.World:WorldPostTick()

Canute

Ohhhh,
careful with werwolfs and anykind of prostetics. Once you transform them, the werwolf regenerate their lost part and drop it on the ground.
That means no Cyberwerwolfs !

Ratvar

They ain't supposed to stand and do nothing on transform, transform into four forms at once, keep their clothes and cloth sprites on?
Kept him closed off in stone room for a day before he transformed, trying to starve/unsleep him off so he becomes slow and et cetera. He berserkered two times from mood in this cell.He was snoozing when he got transformed. Bed was medical sleeping spot, gave him operation on femur just so he could lie down.
About four transformations at once: he is modded in race, Crystalloid, suppose that did that?
About clothes: standart t-shirt, pants, nothing big.
Update: after revert message he got new 60 rage and got no removed transformations. I could control him, forcing tasks, drafting, but he wouldn't do anything. At 40/60 rage left he again got detransform message and became sprite with only clothes, no head and other bodyparts. After hitting -1 rage, he got new 60 rage, then, after hitting -1 again, 30/30 rage, after -1 rage he got 2/30 rage, reverted into 60/60 rage, still keeping four transformations at once., flicking between 60/60 and 30/30 rage.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Canute

Puhh at last someon else got the problem too.
Ratvar, i think we need to wait for the next version, currently none of my pawns can transform well during fullmoon rage.

jecrell

Quote from: Ratvar on August 22, 2017, 05:14:12 AM
They ain't supposed to stand and do nothing on transform, transform into four forms at once, keep their clothes and cloth sprites on?
<snip>

Quote from: Canute on August 22, 2017, 06:09:53 AM
Puhh at last someon else got the problem too.
Ratvar, i think we need to wait for the next version, currently none of my pawns can transform well during fullmoon rage.

It hasn't happened to me yet, but please share your logs please! I can't debug something without a proper output_log.txt. If you do, I can probably fix the problem. Thanks!

Also, try loading the mod higher in your load list and loading your game. Strangely, this has fixed a few people's issues.

And please... erm... send logs... yeah... I can't fix bugs on my end that I don't have. I run with minimal mods whenever I create my own mods to avoid finding bugs that aren't in my initial control.

Our discord is an easy place to drop errors logs.
https://discord.gg/AaVFA7V

Canute

jecrell

Quote from: Canute on August 22, 2017, 10:58:41 AM
Error when transforming:
https://gist.github.com/b51f6444166be85b8a7425242455857e

Error at full moon transformation:
https://gist.github.com/a22200863302d8bb583a15eb4e7ab4ba

Or if you like more the output_log

Thanks! This helped a lot.
So to confirm this issue, I checked with some other folks.

Currently, the mod conflicts with SimpleSidearms.
For a Werewolf playthrough, it's recommended to be disabled for the time being.
I'll look into a conflict resolution this weekend. For now, I'm going to put out a small update to other minor issues.

jecrell

Werewolves Update

8/23/17
v1.17.0.1
- Added debug commands to force full moons.
- Downed Werewolf bug fixes
- Special cases where Werewolves were not removing hediffs properly bug fixes.
- Werewolves also now regenerate previously lost or destroyed body parts when transforming.
To-Do: SimpleSidearms conflict fixes.

Canute

I allready said at your birthday release, there are a conflict with simplesidearms ! :-)
Btw. at the 1. posting you got the wrong github link at werwolfes.

Quote- Werewolves also now regenerate previously lost or destroyed body parts when transforming.
Whats about scars and perma injurys ?

jecrell

Werewolves Update

8/23/17
v1.17.0.2

- Werewolves no longer try to optimize apparel while transformed.
- Werewolves in pods or storage containers should now break out during their full moon transformation.
- Werewolves also now regenerate previously lost or destroyed body parts when transforming.
To-Do: SimpleSidearms conflict fixes.

InfinityKage

You know what I like about you? Other than your amazing work. It's your dedication to your work. You not only put out stuff on the regular but you also update those things regularly as well. I'm very impressed. Keep up the good work.

Aki

@jecrell

Two questions.

Is the elder things module compatible with mods that add body modifications?

Are you planning to make the werewolf trait infectable? Likeee... to make pawns obtain it by getting bitten by a werewolf or a wolf?