Can you edit mood in game settings?

Started by Stealth, September 20, 2015, 11:29:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stealth

I have a -10 mood penalty because of "a colonist left unburied" but none of my people died. I think what happened was when someone was being chased by raiders (I accepted them) they got caught before making it to my base and were kidnapped. I think the game is counting them as dead but they're not on the map anymore for me to bury them. I was wondering if there's a way to edit the game files to remove this because it's making 1 colonist miserable who has a low tolerance.

On an unrelated note, in previous alphas I was sure there was an option to burn buried bodies in the crematorium but I don't see this option anymore. Was it removed?

TLHeart

If you have not update to alpha 12c or d, a tamed animal left unburied will cause the colonist left unburied, negative thought.

From the change log for c;
Fixed: Colonists have 'colonist left unburied' thoughts when tame animals were left unburied.

Yes buried bodies has been removed from the crematorium... you have to actually open the grave or sarcophagus first.

Stealth

Oh, I see. Perhaps it was a self tamed animal that died since my original one is still alive.

Coenmcj

You can edit the mood offsets, Just got to find them, they should be in Rimworld > Mods > Core, Somewhere, Presumably inside Thoughtdefs.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Stealth

Quote from: Coenmcj on September 20, 2015, 05:51:01 PM
You can edit the mood offsets, Just got to find them, they should be in Rimworld > Mods > Core, Somewhere, Presumably inside Thoughtdefs.

Ya, that's what I needed. I changed the "colonist left unburied" to 0. Thanks.

Coenmcj

Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite