AlpacanModders UNSC Weapon Pack

Started by Prison Alpaca, October 21, 2018, 10:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prison Alpaca

Hello there! I was told I should make a topic in the forums here to make it easier to check in on the progress of my mod!

I have all the sound bugs fixed for the most part and balancing is in progress as of Oct.21st - Oct.24th thanks to XeoNovaDan

I am also still learning how to do a lot of the stuff - I just learned about 4-5 days ago from Oct.21st 2018. I appreciate all the support, feedback, and patience from everyone - it means the world to me.

If you have any bugs or tweaks you would like to see made. Please let me know! I know about the ARC-920 I accidentally released it and changed my password so now I have to wait till Oct.25th/26th till I can update it again.

viperwasp

The mod is for version 1.0 of Rimworld. I don't know personally if it works for any other version. B19 example etc. At least for this moment it's only available on Steam. I'm not part of this mod. However I'm the one who suggested the mod maker make a forum here and hopefully eventually post it here etc.

The mod he is talking about is
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1542254108&tscn=1540174715

I have yet to check it out myself. I just found out about it recently. It looks good, sounds good. I need a good gun mod. The mod itself is still in beta apparently. I'm at least going to check it out sometimes soon. Keep it up! Thanks.

•  Lian Li Lancool II MESH RGB
•  Intel Core i7-12700K Alder Lake 12-Core
•  64 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600Mhz
•  WD Black SN850 2TB GEN4
•  2x WD Black 8TB
•  Windows 10 OS
•  RTX 4080 GIGABYTE Gaming OC 16GB
•  Dark Rock Pro 4 (CPU Cooler)
•  TUF Gaming Z690-Plus- WIFI D4