[1.1] Misc. Robots++

Started by alaestor, September 16, 2016, 12:08:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kornpat_2002

Robot tab gone wild, It didn't show me anything and cause a error, not sure if this cause by Robot++ or the base mod one

Exception filling window for AIRobot.X2_MainTabWindow_Robots: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
Parameter name: index
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.Single].get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.PawnTable.PawnTableOnGUI (Vector2 position) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.MainTabWindow_PawnTable.DoWindowContents (Rect rect) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Window+<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 (Int32 x) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

Canute

The Tab itself comes from the base mod.
But since noone else report an error, i think it is more a mod conflict with something else.
You sure you have the latest version of Misc.Robots ?

kornpat_2002

Quote from: Canute on May 19, 2018, 12:27:26 PM
The Tab itself comes from the base mod.
But since noone else report an error, i think it is more a mod conflict with something else.
You sure you have the latest version of Misc.Robots ?

Just reinstall the game and the mod, and it worked =w=

kiwikiller

Quote from: Unkn0wn on January 03, 2018, 03:55:11 PM
I need some help with the robots, as everytime i make 2+ tier robots they just disappear when my colonists finish making them. I have no idea why is this happening :/

Hi,

Did somebody find an answer to this question? Because I have the same problem, but it only do it with the craft robot... Cleaner and hauler are working perfectly

kiwikiller

When I try in developer mod to add a crafter station I have this error:
Argument cannot be null
parameter name : type

Canute

I just test it myself and can't find any problems.
But just a test scenario with these 3 mods.
i build a Crafter 2 robot station, and placed a station with dev. tools. (Station is allways minified and need to be placed by a pawn).

So i think it is another mod who cause your trouble.
Try to move the 3 mods at the end of your modlist, and if this don't help maybe post an error log (CTRL-F12) or the output_log.txt .

kiwikiller

I moved the mods a bit lower in the list and it now work perfectly ;) Thanks

filippe999

Sometimes, if you have more than one crafter bot they may sit on the same tile trying to use the same workstation but since the table only works with one pawn, nothing happens, they just stand there.
Also all the omnibot ever does is haul.

Meowtastic

I am getting a bug where the bots wander to the bottom left of the map and linger there, after loading a save. It works perfect before the first load.

System - Intel i7 870 2.93Ghz, Nvidia 750 ti 2Gb, 8Gb ram

Output log:
https://git.io/vh2lZ

Mod list:
https://imgur.com/xerNeXg

Canute

The error log don't show any errors.
Could you try and move all Misc. mod's at the end of the mod list, and check if that help maybe.

Meowtastic

Quote from: Canute on June 09, 2018, 09:26:45 AM
The error log don't show any errors.
Could you try and move all Misc. mod's at the end of the mod list, and check if that help maybe.

That helped with all the robots from moving to the bottom left corner and wandering, they will work when they have a task. Now when the robots have no task they will wander to the bottom right corner of the map, sometimes. its not a consistent bug, the robots know where the recharge is at but wander at the edge of the map rather then near their recharge pad.

New Mod list:
https://imgur.com/kfe9O0a

Canute

Until someone find an answer for your problem, i just would restrict all non-hauler to the home area.

Meowtastic

Quote from: Canute on June 09, 2018, 10:27:35 AM
Until someone find an answer for your problem, i just would restrict all non-hauler to the home area.

Ok, i will. The list of mods used to be a lot longer. I've taken out everything that i thought might be the issue as well as mods that i didn't think would conflict. I've gotten my mods to a point where i would hate to lose anymore. I hope someone can help me with this. I love this mod and want to use it! Thanks!

SetArk

So, about the Hauler Bots.
I've upgraded already to the advanced level, and, i've looked on his stats and it seens that he has the same carry capacity from the Simple ones.
Does the only changes that they do have, is the addition of resistances and movespeed?

On that note, i would assume the same for the cleaners too? They don't Clean faster, things like brick debris (That normally take some extra time to clean)

Last thing.
i'ven't got to the Omni yet, but, there is any command on it to point an prime directive? Like "Act as an Miner" or something like that, maybe na "Worker" tab on him?

themadgunman

1.0 fork that i did cuz i robots never get in social fights with each other ;)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/r8ar3djecgfvmku/RobotPlusPlus1.0.rar?dl=0