Your most evil deed ingame?

Started by Tiolas, May 08, 2015, 12:58:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BetaSpectre

I set up a mountain bunker with one spot I used for my orbital trade beacon.
I have a long narrow, barricade full, turret lined, and doored in hallway.

Often times I'd get gifts from the heavens. The bodies are butchered, hides sold, meat used to feed the prisoners. A small overheated stone/wood prison next to said hallway.

Though its an economical self defense its by no means ethical. I also take as many organs as possible saving the heart or some such for last.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█[<BSS>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥████████████████████████████████◤
                           TO WAR WE GO

AusTLaiN

1.Capure some guy.
2.Install 2 peg legs.
3.Install 2 bionic eyes and 2 hands. remove them.
4.Install jaw.
5.Harvest 1 lung and 1 kidney
6.Stripp him,make apparel from human leather and give it to him.
7.Speak with him and he will be happy.Blind guy, without hands, with 2 wooden legs and clothes made from his friend's skin.His live is so wonderful.

Holgast

Quote from: EscapeZeppelin on May 08, 2015, 09:17:35 AM
In a map with only psychically deaf colonists I built a stone temple around the fallen ship part. As the psychic drone grew anything that entered the map was driven to madness within minutes. Raiders would turn on each other as they were driven insane and soon there were too many corpses to even burn. The death cult I had created sealed themselves inside their citadel as the map turned into a wasteland of the dead and the broken husks of would-be conquerors who wander aimlessly until they simply starve to death. The approaches to the temple are literally a blanket of corpses and my colonists didn't kill any of them. Truly their dark god is a great one.

I remember this thread.

As for me, I once had a cannibal colony set up (on an earlier version with no penalties for organ extraction or food expiration). Anyone coming by, visitors, raiders, anything, would be captured, have their organs extracted and eventually be eaten. Apparently the concept of eating people is too much for any of my other friends who play, but it was necessary due to the harsh conditions and poor crop yield. Forget hydroponics, have a human burger. :P

Quote from: AusTLaiN on May 12, 2015, 08:03:37 PM
1.Capure some guy.
2.Install 2 peg legs.
3.Install 2 bionic eyes and 2 hands. remove them.
4.Install jaw.
5.Harvest 1 lung and 1 kidney
6.Stripp him,make apparel from human leather and give it to him.
7.Speak with him and he will be happy.Blind guy, without hands, with 2 wooden legs and clothes made from his friend's skin.His live is so wonderful.
I think you win.

Adamiks

Quote from: Holgast on May 26, 2015, 01:17:37 AM
Quote from: EscapeZeppelin on May 08, 2015, 09:17:35 AM
In a map with only psychically deaf colonists I built a stone temple around the fallen ship part. As the psychic drone grew anything that entered the map was driven to madness within minutes. Raiders would turn on each other as they were driven insane and soon there were too many corpses to even burn. The death cult I had created sealed themselves inside their citadel as the map turned into a wasteland of the dead and the broken husks of would-be conquerors who wander aimlessly until they simply starve to death. The approaches to the temple are literally a blanket of corpses and my colonists didn't kill any of them. Truly their dark god is a great one.

I remember this thread.

As for me, I once had a cannibal colony set up (on an earlier version with no penalties for organ extraction or food expiration). Anyone coming by, visitors, raiders, anything, would be captured, have their organs extracted and eventually be eaten. Apparently the concept of eating people is too much for any of my other friends who play, but it was necessary due to the harsh conditions and poor crop yield. Forget hydroponics, have a human burger. :P

Hmm.... Nice idea for business. Butcher people -> sell their meat to another people -> after they finish, butcher them too -> sell them -> kill -> sell -> kill.

Nice!

Grubfist

On my current desert map, my prison has stayed largely un-upgraded since the start, a place where I mined ore, slightly expanded, with 18 sleeping spots placed inside every imaginable space with one light and a masterwork statue of a prisoner being tied with excessive force.

Hundreds of slaves have lived in that dark chamber before being sold to slavers, and many slaves have been beaten to death living in the squalor, with their bodies sometimes rotting in there, despite my frequent 25+ idle colonists.

wooaa

Hmm. I have done a lot of evil things in the game. Declaring war, child labor ,participating in an interstellar slave trade,  prison conditions that make guantanamo look like the four seasons ( one time I had a prisoner starve because I forgot to feed her), killing people who surrender, having a fridge full of corpses to use as emergency rations ( nicknamed the lovecraft room before the viewed corpse bug was fixed) , using said emergency rations. However, those things are par for the course in video games.

yet, there are still a few things I did in the game, that after doing them, I thought were a bit cold. One of my original 3 colonists suffered a brain injury. After he nearly starved multiple times because he was to slow to get to the kitchen I decided I would need to put him down. however, in an effort to be as "green" as possible, I recycled his parts. I took out as many organs as possible before he died, then promptly sewed them into my other colonists.

And there was that time where a had a colonist who was very good at shooting, but could do nothing else. since I was in a very cold biome, food was scarce and I thought I might need to recycle him. Then I finished researching cyro pods and decided to go the Eversor route. I gave him bionics that cost an arm and a leg, and then stuck him in the pod. When the raiders come, I thaw him out and point him in the general direction of my foes. when the blood settles, its back in the fridge. From his perspective, his life is nothing but shooting and being shot.

And dont get me started on Dwarf fortress.

Euzio

So far, I guess it was releasing a prisoner just when a psychic wave hit and made all the boars in the area go berserk. He had just reached the perimeter of my wall when he was mauled and incapacitated by at least 8 mad hogs. He was subsequently killed in the crossfire when my turrets rained bullets on the crazy pigs.

Diarmuhnd

1: During the early game, I have a habit of cherry-picking the best gear from any friendly visitors that visit. With 2 stockpiles of wood very close to wherever they like to hang out, and with 2 constructers I have each them quickly build 1 half of a hollow starvation pillar around said visitor. Then I go about building the base, expanding, etc while that geared out visitor starves to death inside that dark pillar. By the time that 1st alien crashed ship shows up I have enough assorted long range firepower and armor for my 1st 3-5 colonists to easily deal with it barring 'bad' luck. lol
"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger."

killer117

My worst deed would have to be when i had a random person join the colony. They could do almost nothing and where rubbish at what they could do. My colony was tight on food so i had to think of a way to kill him without anoying my colinists. Thankfully i wasnt short on power or metal. Locked him in a room with a sleeping spot and 4 heaters, the room only one block, the bed and all the heaters, and killed my guy at 250 degrees celsious, took his gear, sold it, and buried him in the backyard
Whats Rimworld without a little cannabilism/ murder/ maniacs/ crazy tribes/ nasty pirates/ nutcase animals/ genocidal robots etc.

Devon_v

I cared for a prisoner without adequate medical treatment. Because I was out of medicine.

...I'm not very good at this yet.

Adamiks

Quote from: Devon_v on May 27, 2015, 07:00:23 PM
I cared for a prisoner without adequate medical treatment. Because I was out of medicine.

...I'm not very good at this yet.

Don't worry. Rimworld will take care of you.

ctgill

After a point I kept having a colonist threatening psychotic breaks seemingly with every passing night even after giving them a lofty 6x6 with royal bed, carpet, and potted plant of their own. They were just a pissy pessimist. So I put them in this crevice between my two freezers that have the run off from the cooling units there unroofed. Locked Door. Cleared no roof zone. The space was like.. 1x4. Spiked to 200f or something silly.

.... my cannibals were sadly not as happy as I would have liked by that. I mean slow cooking in a devilstrand parka at 250 for 6hrs....
Yes. Yes, this is a fertile land, and we will thrive. We will rule over all this land, and we will call it... "This Land.".

Geertje123

I kill everyone with a perk that increases mental treshold. I hate the "poor mood" and "terrible mood" messages, so I just euthanize them.
Though if you euthanize them everyone gets a debuff, so I have to put them to sleep in the freezer I built for such cases.

ardentpause

I've been playing for a long time. I seem to get more evil every time. Obviously, I've done the cannibal thing, the sell meat for money thing, the slavery thing.

In my last colony though, I actually put myself inside the game. Andrew Saint. I then proceeded to start my own Harem. Only women are allowed into  my colony. Occasionally men try to join, and I send them out into the wilderness to die. It gets worse. I had a slave ship come by. In it was a girl who wasn't a very good fit for the colony. Not so smart, not very good at crafting or art. Limited skills. But her background was that she had been bred to be a supermodel, and raised to be a pleasure girl. Obviously I bought her.

Another slave looked to be a good fit. Bartender, young, optimist, social, artistic. She'd had a rough life so far, could really use a break, she could join my team of master artisans. I bought her, and she arrived. Turns out she was really fat. So I arrested her, and sold her back into slavery.

Recently, I found a new thing to do with worthless wanderers who join my colony. I had this wanderer join, and obviously he wasn't welcome. I made him a hunter, stripped him of clothes and weapons, and then have him attack boomrats. When he goes unconscious, I have my bad doctors treat him, so they can get more medical skill. Essentially, I gave him a job as a medical cadaver.

He's still alive somehow.

-Ardentpause

Renham

prisoners get arms and legs cut off
they are feed with nutrient paste made from human meat of fallen raiders
the prisoners get their organs harvested and then sold to slave traders
if their stats are good I keep them in vip jails, otherwise to the gulags.
if you can imagine it I can build it with pixels.
if I cant well then imagine something else.