Super soldier backstory is kinda lore breaking?

Started by Hjack9090, March 06, 2018, 08:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hjack9090

The "Super soldier" backstory says that they survived the final assault on the alien mother ship, yet the fiction primer thing says that alien don't exist?

Vlad0mi3r

Have you not read anything in regards to Alien activity. Area 51, Alien Abduction the Roswell incident?

The official line is always "there are no Aliens"

Super Soldiers know better or know too much.
Mods I would recommend:
Mending, Fertile Fields, Smokeleaf Industries and the Giddy Up series.

The Mod you must have:
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=40545.msg403503#msg403503

sick puppy

super soldiers exist? never seen one
what the fuck
can i spawn one with prepare carefully to check for myself? wait, i'm not home. can you post the backstory? is it a mod maybe?

Canute

I don't think "super soldiers" exist in vanila gameplay.
Maybe you should mention this at the proper mod topic ? :-)

OFWG

Super soldier is a vanilla background, but it doesn't mention aliens or a mother ship. The only backstory that mentions aliens is sentimental child, who fantasizes about fighting humans and aliens.
Quote from: sadpickle on August 01, 2018, 05:03:35 PM
I like how they saw the naked guy with no food and said, "what he needs is an SMG."

Hjack9090

Quote from: OFWG on March 07, 2018, 01:24:54 PM
Super soldier is a vanilla background, but it doesn't mention aliens or a mother ship. The only backstory that mentions aliens is sentimental child, who fantasizes about fighting humans and aliens.

I checked it using prepare carefully, its say that he survived the final attack on the ENEMY mother ship, so they ether changed it or I remembered it wrong. It is the adult stage of the background