[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Griffith

Im using A13 and the "Github Master" download.
Is this correct? I havn't found a problem except for strawberrys not being plantable once ive researched the necessary fields for it.

silverskin

I had one of those mass battleground raids where lots of different factions raid you at once and your allies each send 1 man to help you. One of the factions were renegades and had EXPLODING HAMMERS. What the ever-loving fuck was that about? They had an infinite number of hammers they threw at my base. They caused massive explosions, dealing enough damage to get through reinforced concrete in two blasts.

Come to think of it, they might have had frag grenades in their pockets. Which they seemed to be throwing at the same time as holding hammers. They must have had an unlimited supply of those grenades.

Epson

PSA: For the Mending Bench you NEED 'Repair Kits' (Crafted in the Fueled or Electric Smithy) used as 'fuel' for the Mending Workbench to function. Might want to stick this in the FAQ.

martov

Hi!,
Thanks for this awesome mod, i have been playing for a while!

Could it be that some features were removed? like hospitality and the coal heater?.

greatgreengoo

I may just be an idiot here but I cannot seem to get the mending workbench to repair any apparel or weapons. Ive tried restricting unrestricting, setting defined parameters like 1%-70%, placing the damaged items right next to the bench and when I try to force a colonist (who is a crafter/smither/tailer) to use the bench, nothing comes up other than to maintain it.

Edit: I am using the A13 3.0 Cataclysm

Also having trouble understanding the Subspace Transmitter for calling trader ships. I charge it then use it but nothing happens. I have used it about 10 times with no effect. Does it need to be outside? I understand this is all an experimental build and some things are just not going to work as intended.

Zakhad

Quote from: Griffith on July 27, 2016, 11:18:27 PM
Im using A13 and the "Github Master" download.
Is this correct? I havn't found a problem except for strawberrys not being plantable once ive researched the necessary fields for it.

Both!? How are you doing that? Are you downloading the hardcore SK 3.0 and the github version and overwriting? It's one or the other, the github is just a bleeding edge version that's very much experimental, and should never be expected for a full play through *there's always exceptions ofc it's just a general rule of thumb

PS. I'm seeing a lot of people post problems but not what version they're running. If you want help give us a the version you're running; if its from the Github, then it's last commit you vaguely remember downloading at and whether or not its post or pre alpha 12/13/14 hardcore 2.0/2.5/3.0 release etc.

Griffith

Sorry mate, what I mean is Im using version 13 of Rimworld with the Github release of Hardcore SK (I assume thats 3.0)

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Griffith on July 29, 2016, 04:39:43 AM
Sorry mate, what I mean is Im using version 13 of Rimworld with the Github release of Hardcore SK (I assume thats 3.0)

I would think any Github download at this point would be the work in progress on A14. They released a final for A13 on the day A14 came out on Steam.

edit: Any of the three links below the link to Github are links to download the 3.0 version for A13.

greatgreengoo

Question about the new research tree thats being worked on. Will Hydroponics be available more early on to allow for viable extreme desert and arctic colonies?

Griffith

Ok, So ive chosen Accipiter Periodic (The girl who sends raiders every weekend) and Its been a few weeks since the start and I havnt had any raids yet. Version 13 with 3.0 release. Had this problem in the past 2 playthroughs.

Riun

Quote from: Griffith on July 30, 2016, 02:00:59 AM
Ok, So ive chosen Accipiter Periodic (The girl who sends raiders every weekend) and Its been a few weeks since the start and I havnt had any raids yet. Version 13 with 3.0 release. Had this problem in the past 2 playthroughs.

I had this before. If you look at the mod that shes from, her description changed. More raiders is now Hildegard Epic.  https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=11160.0

Epson

Quote from: greatgreengoo on July 28, 2016, 11:13:46 PM
I may just be an idiot here but I cannot seem to get the mending workbench to repair any apparel or weapons. Ive tried restricting unrestricting, setting defined parameters like 1%-70%, placing the damaged items right next to the bench and when I try to force a colonist (who is a crafter/smither/tailer) to use the bench, nothing comes up other than to maintain it.

Edit: I am using the A13 3.0 Cataclysm

Also having trouble understanding the Subspace Transmitter for calling trader ships. I charge it then use it but nothing happens. I have used it about 10 times with no effect. Does it need to be outside? I understand this is all an experimental build and some things are just not going to work as intended.

Literally right above your comment. Read it.

No, it needs to charge to 500/500 then you click 'Call Ship' or whatever it says then it will say 'transmitting'. The ship will come when your data is transmitted.

PrebenWergeland

It seems no matter what I do I can't seem to refuel the fueled stove with wood (I've tried both logs and planks). It's unforbidden but every colonist says they can't refuel (need ingredients).
Can't seem to find any solution on the net, has anybody else had this problem?

Griffith

Quote from: Riun on July 30, 2016, 03:51:31 AM
Quote from: Griffith on July 30, 2016, 02:00:59 AM

I had this before. If you look at the mod that shes from, her description changed. More raiders is now Hildegard Epic.  https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=11160.0

Thanks mate, this is really helpful.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: PrebenWergeland on July 30, 2016, 07:18:46 AM
It seems no matter what I do I can't seem to refuel the fueled stove with wood (I've tried both logs and planks). It's unforbidden but every colonist says they can't refuel (need ingredients).
Can't seem to find any solution on the net, has anybody else had this problem?

Unless they changed it, I think you need kindling. Made at same spot as planks.