Call to all: The RimWorld wiki needs YOU !

Started by British, September 27, 2013, 06:05:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hypolite

Yep, if you have ideas about links and presentation, feel free to add them to the wiki, nothing fixed yet. Currently I'm adding raw content, British is doing some correction/layout work, but it lacks a general structure.

Rhodes

I have lots of specific information on just about every aspect of the game - and have received permission from Tynan to add it to the Wiki.
However.. I'm ashamed to say that the Wiki is besting me.  As soon as I figure out how to make that damn squirrel obey my changes, I will be updating a lot of the information.

[EDIT]
Well, the layout stuff is confusing for me - so I'll just add the info in HTML and people can format it however they wish.

zenithar47

I've been helping out on the forums a little bit, and I noticed something rather large was missing/hard to find. Loyalty, and all the related things (fear, happiness, ect.). Is there a way that I can add pages, or should I just let others know and have them added that way?

Black_Fox

If you search e.g. for the "loyalty" word on the wiki, it will tell you that that page does not exist yet, but the wiki also offers you a link where you can create the page.

zenithar47

Thanks. I had set up the link, but neglected to click it.