Martin Luther King's Speech: "I have a dream"

Started by a89a89, May 30, 2014, 02:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

a89a89

I'm doing a school essay on Martin Luther King's famous speech: "I have a dream" and I was curious on what the players of rimworld think on this great speech. Here's a link to the speech if you Haven't heard it yet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpqeTK19tUI

Celthric Aysen

My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

Geeves

You know it is bedtime when you open a file called GeneralEffecters.xml and the first 2 words you notice are: Butcher and Children.
==============
Learning to program is easy. Learning to put what is in your mind into programming code, now that is the hard part.

Yarkista

a89a89

Pulaskimask

I think as a public performance it is not legally copywriteable, but that nobody has challenged the King estate on their financial milking of a piece of cultural history because they don't want to be seen as "bad guys". They aggressively use shitty tactics to remove high quality original recordings of MLK's speech from the internet, instead offering people the ability to buy a DVD of it from them, and they even charged around $800,000 to the builders of a memorial to Martin Luther King to use his likeness and words.