Her sister is dead, but she hasn't a mood penalty.

Started by Yoji, April 28, 2016, 02:42:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoji

Hi all (sorry if my english is bad),

My colonist (a woman married) lost her sister (my colonist too, due to an extreme infection) while she was in a mental break "dazed and wandering", or something like that, and when she have recovered her mind, she didn't have the penalty "My sister is dead".

Her social relation was +100 (between the two sisters), and her traits are night owl, beautiful and jealous.

I didn't manage to reproduce this scenario with an another game, because it's difficult to lose a colonist when an other colonist have a mental break at same time.
But i think maybe when a colonist have a mental break, he is immunise to the death of a family member or of a friend, i guess it's not intentional, so i think it would be good to check.

Nictis

Could be the memory reset issue, not sure if Tynan has fixed it yet...

At least on my build, if someone snaps they lose their memories. Dead family, recently married, Bah!

Yoji

You're right Nictis, i tried and this bug comes while (or after) a colonist had a mental break.

Thank for your answer ;)
Hope the devs will solve this issue.

ison

Yeah, it's a known bug which will be fixed in the next release. Thanks for reporting though.