[1.0] USCM - Aliens VS Marines - All mods (10/12/2018)

Started by Hiztaar, August 19, 2015, 09:58:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirgzu

Quote from: Hiztaar on July 16, 2017, 05:14:29 AM
All mods have been updated with price balance and a bugfix for the US Colonial Marines faction.
disclaimer: my current setup is fairly buggy so this could be isolated to me but here:

all uscm items seem to have a $800 market price which is fairly imba for small, easy to craft items like caps n stuff.
i wanted to try re downloading but all non-steam download links are gone from OP. I installed this month anyway so shouldn't make a difference...

edit my bad, after closer inspection it turns out these are items from chickenForcer's Marine corps mod. I'll let him know.
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=34710.0

Lady Wolf

Loving this mod so far,  8) is there any plans to make a Combat Extended compatible version?

AlwaysBugged

I've encountered a quite amusing bug with the turret add-on.

I received a weapon stash event and saw it included the automated sentry gun and rushed to grab it (because a 20k silver turret is worth it).

Turns out that it was NOT the turret, it actually gave me the bloody turret's weapon in portable form for a pawn to use.

blabla bot

asquirrel

ColtSub

Non-Steam B18 Link - http://lttlword.ru/rimworld-mod-uscm-weapons
Enjoy.

Harry_Dicks

Hoping for a proper B18 release with all the mods, xenos included!

Jimbob_

asquirrel

Quote from: Jimbob_ on December 17, 2017, 11:39:30 AM
Harry_Dicks

Look above you mate

Hey dude, it looks like the file is in Russian.  Will this work with the English version of Rimworld?

ColtSub

Quote from: asquirrel on December 17, 2017, 12:19:53 PM
Harry_Dicks

Look above you mate

Hey dude, it looks like the file is in Russian.  Will this work with the English version of Rimworld?

The site's interface is in russian while the mod files are in english so dont worry , also you can translate the site easily.

asquirrel

Quote from: ColtSub on December 17, 2017, 02:50:04 PM
Quote from: asquirrel on December 17, 2017, 12:19:53 PM
Harry_Dicks

Look above you mate

The site's interface is in russian while the mod files are in english so dont worry , also you can translate the site easily.

Thanks dude.  I installed it but all is well.  Well, except that the freaking USCM tried to attack me.  I though they were the good guys.  They downed one of my guys but I had the Stargate SG 1 mod installed and I had obtained some Jaffa stun weapons.  Needless to say the USCM ran in terror.  No aliens attacking me   . . . yet.   

Hiztaar

Version updated for A18.

Many rebalancing for weapons and armors (especially armors).
Xenos will attack much more often.

Xenos bring no loot (there is nothing to loot from an bag of mankilling acid), only challenge !
Vanilla Weapons will certainly not be enough to fight them back.
"What do you mean, "*They* cut the power ?"

[B18] United States Colonial Marines (Aliens) - All mods

Harry_Dicks

Game over, man! Game over!  :'(

Can you use just the Xeno faction without the Core and weapons and stuff?

Hiztaar

"What do you mean, "*They* cut the power ?"

[B18] United States Colonial Marines (Aliens) - All mods

asquirrel

Thanks for the update on the Xenos! Is there a way you could make the Xenos down players and bring them back to their hive?  Then you could have them die and spawn more aliens. :)