what is more difficult

Started by axronletsplay, January 18, 2015, 06:39:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

axronletsplay

is cassandra or random randy more difficult on the highest difficulty

jasta85

well randy is random so you could get a mechanoid invasion with a couple day of starting, on the other hand you could get nothing but lots of crashed shuttles full of supplies for a long time as well.

in general I would say randy as he tends to throw horrible things at me very quickly when I am in no position to defend myself.  It only takes one big invasion to ruin an early colony.

Mihsan

Quote from: axronletsplay on January 18, 2015, 06:39:54 AM
is cassandra or random randy more difficult on the highest difficulty

I play with Randy for most of the time. One time I have tried Cassandra and it was much harder for me.
Pain, agony and mechanoids.

skullywag

Randy is just psycho animals ALL THE TIME, from my experience anyways. I feel after about 2 years Cas would be more difficult then Randy as then shes consistently throwing a lot of crap at you whereas randy might still chuck the odd supply drop or something.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

axronletsplay

i am asking cous i want to start new lets play season and i was thinking about whitch one i think myseld cassandra sins it wil get harder instead of random

windruf

one time randy send 4 raids and one sige one after another on daily basis. and an pschotic animal as a joke  ;)

Pathing

Cassandra is more difficult.
Once you get better and better, even though randy sends Crash ship part to fight you at start, you can beat them easily with ease and get profit from it.
Cassandra, on other hand, keeps chasing you. Higher you get, more problem for you.
Steel is food. Steel is defense. Steel is weapon.
Steel is RimWorld.