Episode 7: The Mind of Trevor

Untrustedlife

Nice, a new lets play series to watch.

You need tips, i'm your guy.
So dwarf fortress in space eh?
I love it.
I love it so much.
Please keep it that way.

Hey Guys, Here is the first succession Game of rim world for your reading Pleasure, it is in progress right now

LINK

weemcast

Quote from: Untrustedlife on January 12, 2014, 03:05:33 AM
Nice, a new lets play series to watch.

You need tips, i'm your guy.

I'm really enjoying the game and just might take you (and others) up on that offer ;)

On that note, here is... Episode 2! If you see me doing something I shouldn't (or the other way around), do let me know, hehe.

weemcast

And we're back with Episode 3!

This time around we're moving to the mountains and fending off some bandits ;)

weemcast

Here's Episode 4!

We're bunker building in this episode, and by the end we're reminded of why we need to hunker down!

weemcast

Here's Episode 5 - The last breath

Based on the title, you may be able to imagine where things are headed... and if not, then perhaps the new image and "World 2" section in my original post did it. Either way, I'm having a lot of fun with the game and will continue to put up more videos!

weemcast

We're back with two new episodes! After the disasterous outcome of episode 5, we were forced to begin again with a new colony. Let's get this thing started!

Episode 1: A whole new world!
Episode 2: New world problems

weemcast

Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse...

Episode 3: From bad to more bad

weemcast

Well, "Planet 2" didn't work out very well for us, ending abruptly in episode 3, but things seem to be going better now in "Planet 3"! Here are the first episodes...

Episode 1: And We Begin Again!
Episode 2: Let's continue RimWorlding
Episode 3: Here be bandits

Benny the Icepick

Dear Mr. Weem,
Thanks for uploading these videos.  They proved to be the tipping point that led me to shell out the cash for the game, and it's been soooo worth it.  Really helped me understand the basic mechanics of the game, and no small amount of strategy.

jamieg

HEY WEEM, A3 is due any time now, you should do a lets play on the mod-pack im releaseing with the new alpha ;) cant share to much info as its a surprise whats in there, but will be well worth your time, also theres a couple of mods that you can only get through this pack at the moment :D
YES! Its true! im updating The BIG BANG mod pack check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orzLZbECR20&list=UUr1sEPUEhFqy01q16zGisIg

weemcast

Quote from: Benny the Icepick on March 03, 2014, 06:05:22 PM
Dear Mr. Weem,
Thanks for uploading these videos.  They proved to be the tipping point that led me to shell out the cash for the game, and it's been soooo worth it.  Really helped me understand the basic mechanics of the game, and no small amount of strategy.

Hello! Thanks for watching, I certainly appreciate that! Sorry for the delay, it seems I was distracted by shiny things and didn't get back here much recently so I apologize for the delayed response. I'm glad to hear you are enjoying the game - I've had a blast with it. I actually hit the front page of the site yesterday really quick to see if the next Alpha had been released as I am excited to run another series, etc.

I can't imagine you learned much strategy from my videos (other than what NOT to do) but I will take even that as having helped in some small way ;)

weemcast

Quote from: jamieg on April 10, 2014, 08:21:39 AM
HEY WEEM, A3 is due any time now, you should do a lets play on the mod-pack im releaseing with the new alpha ;) cant share to much info as its a surprise whats in there, but will be well worth your time, also theres a couple of mods that you can only get through this pack at the moment :D

Yes! I checked in yesterday to see if it was up in fact (I have not followed any news or anything, I just hit up the dev blog from time to time). As far as mods go, I don't tend to be much of a mod guy but you never know I guess. Could you perhaps send me more info on it? I use gmail so you can send me something via mikeweem@ etc.

jamieg

http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=2871.msg26986#msg26986 here ive just released it as i have a feeling A3 will be released any time now, so fingers crossed, but if you could do even a review i would link it on here for everyone to see and it would be good for people to see all the great work the modders have been doing :D get back to me soon! :p
YES! Its true! im updating The BIG BANG mod pack check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orzLZbECR20&list=UUr1sEPUEhFqy01q16zGisIg