Colonists refuse to eat nutrition meals

Started by FTR, July 07, 2017, 08:03:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FTR

That's my setup

They go to the freezer and eat raw food instead of nutrition meals. I tried many different combinations of hoppers to see if anything helps but nope.

What confuses me is that it worked in the beggining, but then I changed position of coolers in the freezer and it stopped working.

Kubouch

Quote from: FTR on July 07, 2017, 08:03:22 AM
They go to the freezer and eat raw food instead of nutrition meals. I tried many different combinations of hoppers to see if anything helps but nope.

What confuses me is that it worked in the beggining, but then I changed position of coolers in the freezer and it stopped working.

Maybe it's because the dispenser's dispensing point is in the prisoner's room (note the prisoner bed on the picture).

FTR

Heh really? I am still pretty new to this game and I didn't realize that having prisoner bed makes entire room "prisoner room".

Kubouch

Quote from: FTR on July 07, 2017, 08:32:01 AM
Heh really? I am still pretty new to this game and I didn't realize that having prisoner bed makes entire room "prisoner room".

Yes, it makes the whole room for prisoners. If you drop a cooked meal or apparel there, it's for prisoners' use and colonists won't touch it. I guess the same apply for nutrient paste dispensers. I never use dispensers so I'm not 100% sure how they work.

TKTom

You are correct, having the dispenser point in a prison cell definitely reserves it for prisoner use. (They will dispense their own food so you don't need a warden.)