My Colony Filled wih Joy and Consequences Part 1

Started by CryAlotMoe, April 19, 2015, 10:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CryAlotMoe

I first started RimWorld when it was at Pre-Alpha then I supported it until Alpha 10. I chose Randy Random (since I'm his biggest fan) and everything went well I'm in a temperate zone and the average temp is 24C. I built a colony INSIDE a cave so there's only one way out. It was big and sturdy and there haven't been any raids yet 'till a Solar Flare AND Mysterious Blight occurred. Damn the solar flare stayed for like 3 days. But after that everything went normal again. My pawns celebrated "April Fools" and everyone went to the Dining eating the Highest Quality Meal or "Lavish Meal" everyone went to Entertainment room, No working, Freedom!!!! But I never paid attention to our defenses... So after that day I noticed that I have no defenses so I built a couple turrets and sandbags. Right after I finished building there came a raid. It has plenty of people and I only have 4 armed colonist along with 8 other unarmed colonist. And it really is April Fools because Randy is trolling me as he summoned a Solar Flare!!!! So I have no Turrets! That moment I panicked and sent everyone to their room locking their doors. It was cruel, dark and scary that day. But well. I laughed so hard that LUCKILY!!! A cactus was blocking the entrance to our colony. So the raiders gave up and got back to their Faction Base. But I need sleep IRL so I'm gonna end it here now!!! SEE YA 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ::) ::) ::)

CryAlotMoe

Sorry If I'm not able to post screenshots. But... MAYBE SOON!  ;D

Hickabooboo

I guess this answers the old question of NatureVSRaider :P

Adamiks

Randy is a real troll. First he trolled you disabling your turrets and when raiders was so happy he trolled also them ;D