The shameless self-advertising thread!

Started by jzero, January 19, 2016, 12:51:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RemingtonRyder

Hey guys, I recorded six hours of Fallout 4. In which I play hard mode and look at how ridiculously OP knuckles are. :D

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5lD35FctAFub-vcyCxVGiJDyFzLsBGFv

Unfortunately, I haven't recorded any more so that playthrough is now all the way up to The Nuclear Option. Maybe you can persuade me to do some more (hint, hint).

Listen1

Quote from: MarvinKosh on February 23, 2016, 01:45:49 PM
Unfortunately, I haven't recorded any more so that playthrough is now all the way up to The Nuclear Option. Maybe you can persuade me to do some more (hint, hint).

Is he... asking for money? Usually when girls do that they want my money.

Mechanoid Hivemind

Quote from: Listen1 on February 23, 2016, 02:53:11 PM
Quote from: MarvinKosh on February 23, 2016, 01:45:49 PM

Is he... asking for money? Usually when girls do that they want my money.
No mine left with my couch and my favorite ball cap
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

RemingtonRyder

omg no :D I just meant persuade me with a little pep talk, like for example 'Marvin, I can't wait to see this translated forward about fifteen levels and with power armour fists of fury.' Which is where I'm currently at, sort of.

StorymasterQ

Here's something I'd like to advertise. My somewhat curated list of dubious Rimworld quotes, guaranteed to evoke my signature.

Google Docs Link

If anyone wants to add to the list, just...post something dubious, and I'll probably see it. However, I may be away from the Internet from time to time, so if you saw something I missed just send me the post link.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Coenmcj

Quote from: StorymasterQ on February 24, 2016, 01:07:36 AM
Here's something I'd like to advertise. My somewhat curated list of dubious Rimworld quotes, guaranteed to evoke my signature.

Google Docs Link

If anyone wants to add to the list, just...post something dubious, and I'll probably see it. However, I may be away from the Internet from time to time, so if you saw something I missed just send me the post link.

Oh I've missed a few of these!
Bookmarked!
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

StorymasterQ

Do you think I should add the Isis/ISIS controversy from that stupid thread? It was funny, but not really 'dubious' per se.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

Coenmcj

Nah, I reckon keep it for stuff that would make people give you a second look if you were on walkabouts and said it.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Listen1

Quote from: MarvinKosh on February 23, 2016, 03:37:50 PM
omg no :D I just meant persuade me with a little pep talk, like for example 'Marvin, I can't wait to see this translated forward about fifteen levels and with power armour fists of fury.' Which is where I'm currently at, sort of.

Hehe nice work. I mean, dude, I can't wait to wear these knuckles off.

Adamiks

I'm shamelessly advertising Love (no, not Level of Violence, real love!)

Shinzy

Quote from: Adamiks on March 07, 2016, 11:42:26 AM
I'm shamelessly advertising Love (no, not Level of Violence, real love!)

No that is not real love at all
you're enabling Rammy and you're excluding group of people from your love
and you singled out SQ while *I'm* *clearly* *far* more note/mention worthy
and clearly you haven't even read what Flying rockbass said about failing cause it does matter
and rybko and ptazku are polish words too
and you should not be proud of anyone reading bs

there
bob's your uncle

Adamiks

:'(

I'm sorry, i'll just go now, you're right...

*cries in the corner*

(and i don't understand this "rybko" and "ptaszku", how is that relevant? :D)

StorymasterQ

Polish words need love too, I think...

Shinzy, you so shinzy :D

jzero

hey guys check out my poetry thread!

there are seven(?) poems up right now and I plan on making some more tonight. So go have a looksie.
Actual cannibal shia labeouf.

Ouan

Shamelessly promoting a modlist I put together six months or so again and then promptly stop tweaking into a proper modpack. This is a shameless promotion of project half cocked while pursing a Master's and retiring concurrently. https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=16439.msg177941#msg177941 Truly a great labor of love only half loved and not fully fulfilled when the allure of education and fiscal security lured me away, shamelessly.
Damn Pirates!