Man Animals

Started by RazorHed, March 01, 2017, 07:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorHed

Is there a limit to how many females one male animal can impregnate/ egg fertilize? It seems like there's no limit to me as I have 1 male iguana and a back up male and around 60 fertile females with another 50 or so female infants. I'm not sure how the system works though . Does it take time for them to fertilize a female so it will take several days to get to them all? Or do they just have to be close to each other ? 

Hans Lemurson

I have seen a Rooster go over to a Hen and lovin'-hearts started popping up.  The hen's status then changed to "Fertilized".

I assume from this that a male animal is limited only by his free time, but they do have to "get busy" on an individual basis.  Not sure if there's a limit to how often they can get in the mood.
Mental break: playing RimWorld
Hans Lemurson is hiding in his room playing computer games.
Final straw was: Overdue projects.

makapse

i think it takes 1 hour to "fertilise" the egg inside the chick and they lay 1 egg a day so its easy to see the limit there. Also remember that the rooster needs to sleep and eat. The same limit occurs for the other animals but they don't have that per day limit.