Corrupt-A-Wish

Started by NewJack, February 28, 2016, 11:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InterstellarOrbit

Wish Granted. However, It happens that the Dog is eating your Profile Picture of a bug.

I wish to be a termite.

catter

Granted, but you later die and follow me and Kegereneku down to the hell apartment.

Welcome to the hell apartment. For those of you who don't know what this place is, go here:
Quote from: catter on February 25, 2017, 02:28:38 PM
Your wish is granted, however because you granted his wish and you share a life bond with him, so you die with him. You both find it very intolerable in hell now-a-days, you both have to share an apartment together with no contact to the outside world for eternity.
and follow all the corruptions and wishes that have to do with the hell apartment.

I wish that the hell apartment becomes a great inside joke for this thread.

Kegereneku

Wish NOT granted.
This is a shitty forced joke that only you keep bringing up, it open to absolutely no witty comeback and outlived any interest it had for the only persons who were concerned at the time. We've yet to see anybody else care but are disappointed when you use that nonsensical thing instead of actually corrupting the wishes formulated.
People are so bored they eventually ignore you and instead corrupt the wishes you failed to corrupt.

Quote from: InterstellarOrbit on August 24, 2017, 08:16:06 PM
I wish to be a termite.

Wish granted, you are now a termite. A lone termite without a colony and incapable of creating one as you are a soldier.
Being a termite soldier you also cannot even feed yourself.
""Many soldiers have large heads with highly modified powerful jaws so enlarged they cannot feed themselves. Instead, like juveniles, they are fed by workers.""

I wish I could drink alcohol as much as I wish and never get hangovers.
"Sam Starfall joined your colony"
"Sam Starfall left your colony with all your valuable"
-------
Write an Event
[Story] Write an ending ! (endless included)
[Story] Imagine a Storyteller !

NeverPire

Your wish has been granted.
By no longer feeling the symptoms of alcohol, you don't know when you have to stop.
You begin to have a liver cirrosis which create a propice field for a liver cancer. Some times later, without any possibility of definitive treatment, you die in a pain much larger than a simple hangover.

I wish to be able to take sunbathes without burning.
I will never do worse than what I do now.
It's what self-improvement means.

catter

Wish granted, but you later get skin cancer from bathing in the sun's UV rays too long. I have to say though, you are a very nice tan color in your coffin.

I only see you complaining Kegereneku, you are the only flame I'm getting for bringing up the old reference. Do you really hate it, or are you just tired of trying to use your mind to remember that reference?

I wish that the next corrupter to be Kegereneku.

Kegereneku

Wish granted, but it's only to roll his eyes at the guy who did forgot to corrupt a wish and is forced to explain his dead-jokes.

I wish to have an amazing hairstyle that don't need work and have no problem with helmet.
-------
Write an Event

catter

Granted, but whenever you put on a hat you loose half your hair. To be optimistic: at least you will not loose as much hair as you did the first time you wore a hat...

I wish for a dank meme.

Names are for the Weak

Congratulations, you have the dankest meme the internet has ever seen. In fact, it's so dank that not even veteran 4chan users can comprehend its dankness. The internet suffers from a dankness overload and destroys itself in an attempt to save the world from being consumed by its danktitude. No more dank memes for you.

I wish I had x-ray vision.

NeverPire

Your wish has been granted.
Unfortunately, somebody has squealed and all the girls you meet in the street try to kill you.
Actually, men too.

I wish to find the equation connecting together the gravitation, the magnetism and both low and strong interactions.

Kegereneku

Granted, you find the equation. However this equation demonstrate how flawed the "Standard Model" theory is with its 19 arbitrary values. The equation will thus result in no practical application outside of showing an entire scientific field to be a dead end.

I wish I discovered a way to prevent and reverse all form of cancer.
-------
Write an Event

catter

Granted, but this cure is a form of AIDS and it eventually kills all ex-cancer victims.

I wish to bring back the internet.

Names are for the Weak

The internet is brought back, and with it the ultimate dank meme. The dank meme is once again exposed to the world, which is consumed by the sheer danktitude of the meme. Everything is a dank meme now. Everything.

I wish I was Superman.

NeverPire

Wish granted. You was superman ... for four hours ... in a dream. Then you woke up.

I wish to wish the perfect wish.

Kegereneku

Wish granted, the perfect wish was granted, however part of the most perfect wish included to not let YOU see a change in any way, in fact you now believe this wish was just a jokes on a "corrupt a wish" thread. Never knowing whether or not this perfect wish could actually be granted.

I wish I could mind control the wish granter.
-------
Write an Event

AllenWL

Wish granted. You are now out of 'the jar'. You no longer possess a single 'the jar', as you are completely out of them. However, you cannot go get yourself more of 'the jar's as you are stuck inside 'a jar', which is rather similar but completely different from 'the jar'.

I wish for a very normal strawberry-flavored candy, to be delivered to me in a very normal and un-supernatural way.